Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Marconi's Wotsits

marconi68

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thankyou bird

it is hard to do it yourself ..without a tripod and self timer ..well I have the self timer but no tripod ..

she poses for me when she has the patience anyway haha

I was trying to get a shot of rhubard and rosalette cos htey are the cutest kits ever , and they fell asleep with their

arms round each other ...it came as a black ball of fur really hard to get black cats

why thankyou kindly ..I did it about an hour ago ..was playing around with some stuff ..mirrors and reflection pics and stuff more stuff as well as stuff ha

rose that first vid haha when he his stood singing by the car ...mac and us three hahahahahahahaha

anyway captain rose I am in full uniform and ready for my orders ...m'aam

Good to go soldier, we need more highly motivated recruits like yourself MSGT Star...

I had a number one cut , but when I went for basic training they said I had to grow it out , so that is about 8 weeks in ..it was a nightmare growing out ..haha

anyway I wanted to show you what I have been doing with marley time and my camera and stuff

I am full of myself aint I

oh the captain rose was at rose leading us into battle in the thread takeover

anyway my stuff

Incredible...I wish I was half as talented as you with the camera....were you in service too?

Wish I could stay and enjoy the party BUT my bed is calling me, thinking I'm going to sleep like a log tonight....knackered...bones are aching, think a flu is coming on. Literally took 3 1000mg tabs of vit C but this one seems to be coming on full force and I got work tomorrow morning at 8 am.

Bid you farewell guys xx

Wish I could stay and enjoy the party BUT my bed is calling me, thinking I'm going to sleep like a log tonight....knackered...bones are aching, think a flu is coming on. Literally took 3 1000mg tabs of vit C but this one seems to be coming on full force and I got work tomorrow morning at 8 am.

Bid you farewell guys xx

Oohh, feel better soon hun...sweet dreams...Rose.

Bid you farewell guys xx

hope you feel better in morning bird ..night xxxxx

I never did a lot of nights before, but then i slightly changed jobs which means more cover. It will be ok though, as more people get trained.

So what you and rose up to? And Cranny don't sound too well. An early night is a good idea.

Rose is getting pumpkins into bad habits again.

image removed

If I don't reply for a bit, it's because i have been called away for work

Archived