i need help. should i be with her?

ok.

my GF broke up with me like .. i don't know almost 2 weeks ago.

i recently haven't contacted her for like 2 days. i was in my healing process.. but i couldn't. i made a mistake, and i called her. Back to square one.

she says she missed me and wasn't ready to commit.

i said fine, you know then i told her don't come to me unless your ready to commit with me, if your not then ill basically be out of her life because its too hard being just 'friends' so 2 days later i get a call, (today) and she wants to be with me.. now i want to. i mean i spent 5 years with her, 1 third of my life.

and well she said "I'm still going to have guys call me, I'm still going to my sisters house on holloween an get plastered off my ass.. ect" these where the reasons i didnt want to be with her. i mean i don't like it when she gets drunk.

i don't like Other guys calling her house. because she has told me she had phone sex with 2 different guys more than once... and ya think she wonders why i don't like guys calling her. but i don't know, i guess what i said is probably going to make me seem that im controlling and not letting her live her life.. but see she came back to me, she said "im giving up all these guys calling me (which later in the convo she said she wont give it up) " and basically what is she giving me? just a 'label' with the "i love you's" (this is a online GF by the way) and she wont sent me pictures or get intimate with me... not like she used to. i want the girl who i used to know. i guess her turning 17 is making her think different of everything. she gives me "Mike im almost 18, i spent 5 years with you. all i know of love is only with you, its done" then she comes back "Mike i want to be with you. i can see that you have changed," i guess me writing this down has actually helped me about the situation.. but can i please get you guys thoughts and opinions?

i don't know what to do. i feel if i continue it will be a new (and not good) her.. i mean its like we are only friends with the 'boy friend, girl friend' label.

by the way you describe her i wuodlnt want to be with her. shes to changative and if yu get back together with her chances are shes gona change her mind again and break up with you. as you desribe the situation, you need a much better girl than that and if you want to be happy forget about her and look for someone else.

hey kid, you are only 16. A LONG LIFE IN FRONT OF YOU!!! seriously, this girl is playing with you. You seriously want to be with an alcoohlic and unfainthful gf!!! PHONE SEX IS STILL SEX!!! You should enjoy life, go out, meet new people, take TIME!!!!!!!!!! and you will see, life will be better.

And advice to dump her, e-mail back, LEAVE ME ALONE.

she is too much trouble....much better girls outside!

i know it is tough! my gf left me 2 weeks ago....and i still drive to her house(25KM) at night just to see her shadow! we were 4 year together and know each other for 6 years. I love her more than anythings in this world.....i died last year in a car accident....all i remember is i dont want to leave her alone in this world. I was dead for 49 sec in the ambulance. But i hold on for her. she left me 2 weeks ago, and i still can eat right, sleep good and drink water..... but life still go on! Sun will still come up east and go down west. All we can do is move on! I still have all her voice message in my cell phone for the last 4 years. All i can hope is that she did the wrong decision. She left me because she is tired of a couple life...that i gave too much love to her and that she coudln't give me enough and that the love is gone. Gone cause i didn't change for the last 4 year. I didn't change for her...... I lost 25 pound the last 2 week. I now do a lot of sport to change mind! Good way is too GO OUT WITH FRIENDS! it's in hard moment that your friends is important in your life....

good luck