Going on 25 and still never been kissed, but some HOPE?

Panther_Dude

Kinda have some hope...some hope...got some...talking to two women off/on on OKCupid. So I guess wish me luck?

I just want my first kiss, nice and long. Yet, sometimes I get weird and grossed out...guess as a way to deal with this?

Um, Buddy.

Don't go on a date with a woman just to get your first kiss. It's about knowing a person.

Second, it's about the journey, not the destination.

Third, you will know when you BOTH feel its right.

Fourth, holy cow chillax.

What grosses you out? Have you had any experience at all with kissing in non-romantic ways, with family, etc?

You clearly have a negative association with even the thought of kissing someone, so I wonder where that comes from?

Random question, are you sure you're straight? More gross to think about kissing a guy, or less gross?

Yeah, if you feel grossed out you either are looking at the wrong gender or you just plain aren't attracted to those particular women. Well, there is a third option, that you haven't matured enough to consider the idea of kissing appealing, but I doubt that's the case at 25. I know when I was under 15 I did think the idea of french kissing was gross, but then a couple of years later I wanted to do it/liked it.

What grosses you out? Have you had any experience at all with kissing in non-romantic ways, with family, etc?

You clearly have a negative association with even the thought of kissing someone, so I wonder where that comes from?

Random question, are you sure you're straight? More gross to think about kissing a guy, or less gross?

Yeah, if you feel grossed out you either are looking at the wrong gender or you just plain aren't attracted to those particular women. Well, there is a third option, that you haven't matured enough to consider the idea of kissing appealing, but I doubt that's the case at 25. I know when I was under 15 I did think the idea of french kissing was gross, but then a couple of years later I wanted to do it/liked it.

What I meant to say is that I probably get weird out or think it's gross because at 25 I haven't done it yet, so my emotions are all over the place. I want it, then I get nervous at times, then think about the germs, then get horny and want it, hence, my emotions are over the place.

I will always say I am straight in person, but yea, I have bi feelings or at least bi-curious. I will admit if push came to shove, I rather admit I am bi than admit my religion. I have online and in my world religions class but still...

I feel just...this should had happened by now. I never thought kissing was gross until my 20's. It's like a part of me is trying to come up with a reason as to why at 25 it hasn't happened yet. Not to mention STD's.

And why would I kiss family? I kiss my cats on their head, cause I love them...but kissing a family member on their cheek? Dude, no. Gross. Hell, I still kiss my two favorite stuff animals I've had since I was a kid. My stuff bear I had since I was one day old, and my dinosauer since 5. I do have mixed emotions. What if kissing a woman isn't all that? Outside of male celebrities I like, I dunno if I will ever want to kiss a guy...I'm mostly attracted to women.

Archived