could you please help me i dont know what to do any more

Hey my names steph and i'm 15 years old, everyone says that im too young to be in love but i really am. Ever since i started going out with this guy i havnt looked at another guy in that way.

My boyfriend and i have been going out for about 8 months now but a few months ago he started treating me really bad, he always said he loves me and if i ever broke up with him he'd probably kill himself but now he's not answering my calls and last time i asked him if he loved me he said probably not and then he turned his phone off. I know he doesnt like any other girl because he isnt really interested in them, he's more interested in alcohol and marijuana. I asked my friends what i should do and they said i could do way better but each time i think about breaking up with him it makes me so sad and i start crying because i love him so much and with out him i would be seriously lost. I'm already really confused because he isnt talking to me. If you have any ideas on how i can get him back could you please tell me...until then my hearts broken in two

thanks....

It's not that your too young to be in love. It's just that you haven't lived that many years on this earth to understand that sometimes we do fall in love, but things end...and then in the near future you meet someone else and you realize THEN that what you thought was love, wasn't.

think about this..how many guys have you dated?

how many years have you been dating?

think about the massive amount of guys you'll meet in Highschool and college...trust me it never ends.

Even at 21, I dont know what love is...experiences shape someone's life, many experiences.

Don't rush to grow up.

This guy sound all wrong for you already, marijuana and alcohol.....

yes you can do much better. so you wont listen to your friends...nor the guy? who are you goin to listen to? the inner voice that tells you, you dont want to be alone? sure its scary to think after you've been w/ someone that you cant live without them, and u wont know what to do..........but one day you'll look back and hopefully realize at how wrong you were in thinking that you couldnt move on without him.

hello,

i do agree with hazel eyes, experiences do shape someone's life. I am not old, im just 19, but i can tell you, what i was thinking when i was 15 yrs old and now are totally different. I m very sure one day u will find that you are very silly today.

girl, love is mutual. It's meaningless if u love him so much, but he treat u badly. Pls always remember this sentence "No man worth your tears. The one who worth your tears, won't make u cry" Just love the one who deserve your love pls. Don't hurt yourself.

I did love a guy very much when i was about 15-16 i think. But now thinking back, i was really silly at that time. But it's ok, it's a part of my life and just learn a lesson. Remember, love someone who deserve your love. If your bf dare to say out "probably i don't love you", he dare to say that !!! why don't u forget him???? Pls protect yourself, the one who worth your tears, won't make u cry.

I know it's hurt and u must be sad if u break up with him. But everyone is the same no one is happy when we break up with our lovers, right ? but what to do ? this is a part of our life. And im very sure u will find someone who know how to love u, who really understand you.

Hi Steph,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us seeking advice. I am sorry to hear what you are going through. I understand that you feel hurt right now and that you are in pain.

It's hard to say why he is ignoring you right now. But are you really wanting to be involved with someone smoking marijuana and drinks a lot? When you people break up it always hurt. It would be strange if it wouldn't hurt, because you have built feelings for someone. It takes time for those wounds to heal. That doesn't happen overnight.

Probably this is your first break up. Eventually you will come out stronger. You will learn from all this. I like Santorini's comments very much, in which she says: "The one who worth your tears, won't make you cry." I believe in that statement.

I wish you strength and good luck and I hope that you will enter a bright future soon again.

~ SwingFox ~

• 2 weeks later...