Life is not worth living with a 5 inch penis.

^ I don't get what the point of announcing your length and girth was. Congratulations, you have a penis.

OP, it makes me sad when people post about feeling inadequate. The BEST SEX I ever had was with a guy who, on a good day, was lucky to hit the smaller side of average. The majority of people who are impressed by big wangs are other men. There might be some size queens out there but for the most part, they're way more concerned over whether they're going to find a good and kind man.

Well...Hmm....Because it's an important piece of the puzzle.....You'll see........

you are truly a good kind hearted woman and im glad you found happiness. but i still feel handicapped.

Your handicap is not in your member....It's in your head......Seek counceling......Nobody here can help those that are handicapped in the brain...

But how do you know? Because society has you believing that? Then society should have me convinced that I am not worthy of a boyfriend because I am 197lbs and only 5'3? I get that I am not model material but it hasn't stopped me from finding someone that loves me the way I am. You can't let society dictate to you how things are supposed to be because not everyone is created equal, not everyone likes the same thing. You are really too hard on yourself and you need to chin up and realize it is what it is and make do with what you have. I'm sure there are some very nice qualities about you that women would love if you stop and think about it for a minute.

Dude, any woman who is worth your time will NOT CARE about your penis. Whether it's crooked, tiny, huge, whatever. She will not care. She will be attracted to you for who you are as a person.

HOWEVER, you will never meet a woman of any worth as long as you continue to see women objectively, as purely a sexual object.

Your first step in this situation is to seek counselling, as you have very low self-worth which reflects on those you come in contact with, too, and how you treat them.

You need a psychologist. Your self loathing, disgust towards yourself is extremely damaging and will result in you living a very unhappy life. You mentioning that suicide has crossed your mind because of your penis size is just sad man...

Now lemme get something straight, I understand having penis insecurity. Heck I have measured myself quite a few times, and I think most guys have had this question at one point in their life or another. But it has NOTHING to do with women, or how they will think or feel about you. It is only a matter of ego, and all of these false, vain, unrealistic ideas that society has fed into our minds. It is like some women that have extreme hung-ups with the shape of their nose, or size of their breasts... etc. Most men don't really care, it is an ego thing. Same thing with penis size.

Please go look for a psychologist, don't live your life with the size of your penis being the centre of your universe.

Archived