I love realisations!

It's been just over a month since my ex split up with me we were together for 4 years, as like most people I was completely devastated the 2 weeks after our split I lost my job, my car license and sold all my tools to scrape some money together just to get some food some days I couldn't even afford any what so ever...

All I could do was cry and feel sorry for myself, nothing was going right I tried to go out to cheer up and what did I see..My ex kissing some guy infront of me.. so as you could imagine I hit an all time low.

About a week ago out of the blue I get phone calls to start work strait away, I started meeting new girls and my friends are being more helpful than ever and I've started doing things I thought I'd never do in my lifetime..I haven't been this happy in so long it's like I've finally seen the light and it's amazing

And what do you know guess who starts texting me out of the blue? I give her nothing but tell her how good I'm doing

she always seems curious but if there's anything I've learnt is that you should never put the dumper on the pedestal, they were the ones that didn't see a future with you if they come crawling back because the person they were seeing afterwards didn't work out then TOUGH LUCK!!

Anyway I'm writing this because I want you guys to know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it may take longer or shorter but you will eventually find inner peace

Started gym almost everyday, started salsa dancing lessons and just those small things that gets your mind off the ex...

dont get me wrong I still think about her daily but I see her as someone completely different to the woman I loved, but as they say theres plenty of fish in the sea lol

Archived