I've been going with GF for about over 4 months now, and I just wanted your advice on this. She recently just broke up with me for these reasons:

1. "I make you feel sad"

2. "How do you know I'm the right one for you?"

I would go out of my way to go see her or to pick her up and she wouldn't do the same back most of the time, that's what made me feel sad. But that's not really a big deal (or is it?). We went through so much stuff together, and I mean a lot for just 4 months. She made it seem everything was her fault. Now, she's saying to my friends the reason why she broke up with me was because she felt that she was getting in the way of my friends, but my friends fully understand that I love her so they support me and don't get mad about it (I spend more time with my friends than I do with her since our lunches our in different periods, and I see my friends more than her, what is she talking about?) She's been acting normal lately as if nothing has happened. I wanted to work things out with her, and I still do, but should I? I want to get back together, but how?

Hello Omega,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us with your questions. I am sorry to hear that things didn't really go they way you had them planned. I understand that there's been a slight miscommunication during your relationship with her.

My advice is thereforeeeeeee plain and simple. Start to communicate with her. My rule in life is: "Communication leads to a better understanding." So make it happen. I would suggest that you talk to her and tell her that you still like her and that you think there's been some miscommunication here. That way you might get back together again.

I hope that this was of help for you and I wish you good luck in what you do. I hope that things works out the way you wanted them.

~ SwingFox ~

I know that I probably gave the impression that I felt sad because it was her, but it was really from school and at home. What's ironic is that the day she broke up with me, I asked her "can we talk?", and I was about to straighten out everything so that she wouldn't feel guilty and other stuff to make our relationship stronger. But then she just said she thought we shouldn't be together anymore.

hiya omega. i think swingfox and Aleks may have got the wrong end of the stick here. it is not a lack of communication that made this girl say these things to you. it is because she wanted to break up with you , but like most humans she did not give you the REAL reason !! In what circumstances would you say to sum1 u were dating , " how do u know im right for you" ..and then dump them! NOT BECAUSE THE RELATIONSHIP HAD BAD COMMUNICATION but because you were giving someone u were no longer intersted in a soft excuse for not wanting to be with them anymore. good luck bro. (please use common sense from now on when giving advice guys).