Just having a very tough time right now in dealing with my ex never coming back to me.

I can't get these thoughts out of my head as to how she fell in love with someone else a month after our 5 year relationship and how she loved this person more than she ever loved me even though they are not together now it hurts so badly. This guy bought her more things than i could ever dream of buying her.

Why should this hurt like it does? why am I not getting over this? I am so lost right now. I cannot seem to accept how someone could move on so fast

Seeing someone you love with someone else will always hurt. From what I understood you two broke up a month ago, right? A month isnt nearly enough time to get over someone. Give this more time. It would help if you avoided her and that guy until you feel comfortable confronting your past.

From what I've read it also seems like he's buying her love, not earning it. There's a big difference. You two stayed together 5 years-thats love. Him buying her gifts and things like that isnt. Just dont beat yourself up for not being able to buy her more things, it isnt about that. Sure, gifts are nice to receive, but personally I'd choose love over any gift any day.

Keep your chin up, beco. It may not seem like it now, but things will get better. Try to hang out with your friends and get your mind off of this.

JyNx

I am so sorry that you are feeling this way, I am going through the same thing and it hurts like hell. My boyfriend of 7 years (we lived together for 6 of those years) broke up with me six weeks ago. Yesterday, I found out that he started seeing someone he works with at least two weeks after he broke up with me if not before then. It hurts so bad because I can not even think about dating or being with someone else right now and he seems to be over it and moving on quite quickly.

A month isn't near long enough to get over someone that you love, the healing process is going to take longer than that, but every day will get a little easier.

Those thoughts racing through your head is enough to make you physically sick.... I know. Just try to stay focused on healing yourself and hanging out with supportive friends. Things will get better.

Please do not worry about how much he is buying her... money does not buy true happiness and she will realize that.