Hello everyone. You probably seen me around and posting and helping people. Well, now I need some help. You see, I'm bi-sexual and I've tried to get 2 flings going (both with guys). Oddly enough, both of them didn't go the way I planned. First I'm going to tell you that I had used Okcupid for these 2 people. One was a military person who was coming home soon (I think he's already home). He told me that I look good (I sent him pics of me and of my you know what) and he wanted to just have sex with me. I was fine with that because what I really want is someone to touch me and other things. So, it was set that we would meet soon. Well, I screwed that up really quickly. I heard the news that there was a koran burning at the Kabul Airport where our nation has one of it's bases set up at. I went into a frenzy and started to e-mail this person to ask if he was alright. Soon, he got back to me with "yeah, I'm alright, calm down...I'm in an ok part of the area..." and etc. He told me later on that I shown emotion and he didn't want that. He broke the one night stand off and didn't get back to me. I was depressed after that had happened.

Now I was talking to this other guy that was a real nice person. He wanted to have sex also and I thought to myself that I'm not going to screw this up. We traded pics and talked on Skype for a little while. I went back on to Skype today to see that he had his account deleted. He said that he was going to be on Skype 1 hour ago and I'm hoping that he will. But I'm preparing for the worst right now. He told me that he likes passionate guys. He was suppose to be coming over next friday, but I'm not that sure if he can or not. I told him yesterday that I hoped to see him and he told me that he wanted to see me too. Once again, I'm prepared for the worst, but I hope that I'm wrong. I know that some of you are going to be like, 'well, maybe you shouldn't have wanted to have a one night stand...'. Well, it's pretty hard to not want to because you're not out to your parents. My parents are going away on a camping trip next Friday night and I was hoping that this guy could come over to see me and stuff, but he said that he my not make it. This gets me so depressed because I need my physical needs, and I never done anything with anyone before. I'm hoping that I could get someone, but with my problems with my heart (I've had 8 open heart surgeries) I don't think that anyone wants me. The reason why I got so attracted to these guys was because they informed me that they don't care about my heart problem. It was nice to have someone that doesn't care about the heart problems that I have and wanted me.

If you are in the need to be "satisfied", have you tried going out with a couple of girlfriends or even friends - instead of being on dating sites. I'm sure being a confident girl like you are, you can certainly pull in some good looking men

Dating Sites work, and sometimes they don't. You can find alot of sleeze bags on there. You deserve better than that.

Remember to always use protection for him and also yourself.

Good luck

I would go out with friends...execpt I don't have any. I moved down to South Carolina 4 years ago from Pennsylvaina. When I was in PA I used to have friends...good friends. But I don't have any down here and I'm very shy.

Those guys that I was talking about acuatlly wanted to do something with me despite my surgeries and all of that. That made me happy. Just talking back and forth with them with dirty talk was fun...I never done that in my life and it was such a great experience.

I know that I deserve better, but I'm in need of some touch, and those guys were going to really help me with my needs.

Thank you for your advice anyway.

Archived