5 months and 2 weeks since the BU and NC....

And he emailed me today!! I'm shocked. I haven't responded and don't plan to. I want to, but I can't allow myself to get hurt like that again!!

The email heading: I Love You

The email body: I love you and care about you and always will. I will remember you the rest of my life.

Hmmmph. I am kinda on cloud 9 at the moment. But I hate that my emotions are getting wild again. I want to tell him that I will always love him, too. But what is the point? He deceived me and dropped me like a hot cake w/o any warning. And then came back a month after dropping me....and then dropped me again. I was so furious. On the night of the big BU, I told him he is a terrible father to his 2 boys, that he feeds them too much Mcdonalds, that he is creating sibling rivalry by the favoritism he shows, how bad his 6 yo stutters and needs help, not critisism from his own DAD and how he coddles his 5 yp son too much and is creting a monster out of the boy!!! WOW!!!

Whew. Can't believe I heard from him. Wow.

Hi, been there...please don't respond. If he wants to work on things, he will tell you so. Or come see you. Keep him guessing as to why you have not responded. it is better for you in the long run. Now you have the upper hand. good luck!

I don't think he'd come see me. I told him the night of the BU that I never want to see his (blaank) face again.

I deleted the message and am going to continue moving forward!! I have a lot of great things going on in my life and I don't want him to bring me down!!! I'm happy to know that he doesn't hate me. I guess time does heal!!

I really hope that you TRULY mean this. Actions speak more volumes than words. I think that by him writing a simple " I love you " is a big breadcrumb. If he really did, then he will SHOW you. But there are huge things going on in your life, so don't ruin it by falling for this trap.

Its too late for him now....I remember your thread; this guy is the epitome of a loser in every sense of the word; bad father, immature, emotionally retarded... a useless loser who played you and treated you like garbage.

You see the "breadcrumbs'" for what they are....and you are too smart to take the bait... ENA has taught you well, young grasshopper.

His loss, he gets to live the rest of his life never knowing what the two of you could have been, should have been......experience is life's greatest teacher....and he just got schooled.

Kudos to you ....stay NC until the end of time.

DO NOT LET YOUR EMOTIONS RULE THE GAME HERE; LET LOGIC CONTINUE TO PREVAIL OR ALL WILL BE LOST

Is this a sign??? I had a terribly busy night at work last night and I just wanted to get home this morning, but I kept getting interrupted on my way out with phone calls, etc. I actually told myself that all of these interruptions are just part of God's plan.I thought that maybe these interruptions were going to make me avoid a car accident or something - you know, like the movie Sliding Doors??

Anyway, BAM!! I pulled up to a red light and my EX pulled up right next to me almost at the same time. His kids' school is very close to my job and home, so no, he wasn't stalking me. And he was directly in the next lane!!! and there we sat for a good minute or 2, which seemed like an eternity!!! And I could literally feel him watching me. So what did I do????? I kept looking forward, acting like I didn't notice. And then I grabbed my cellphone and acted like I was on the phone LOL!!!! He didn't honk or try to get y attention though.....and once again, glad my hair looked fab and I had pink lipstick on. Normally I look like crap after work, but NOT today!!!!

Archived