ME and My boyfriend broke up and i stilll like him what do i

well one night he said things aren't working out and i was sad beause i thought everything was going fine and then i was talking to his friend and his friend told me that he still likes me and everything and then the day after i was going to tell him that i stillliked him and work things out but then he was flriting and holdin hands with my good friend then everything but i still really like and want him back what can i do?

[/b]

Well it seems to me that he's moved on. If you saw him with another girl, then thats a good sign that he doesn't want you back. The best thing you can do is try to move on. That will be hard, but if you try to avoid seeing him or talking to him, then you will slowly move on too. He sounds like a jerk to me, if he's now with one of your good friends so soon. I think you are better off without him anyway.

I agree with Maggie. It's obvious he's moved on, and if he didnt, then he has a funny way of showing it. The worst thing you can do in this situation is make it obvious that you want him back. Grovelling and begging just isnt worth it. If its meant to be, it'll happen. Maybe in time he'll realize he still feels something for you. If that's the case and you still want him, good luck! Im not too good at giving advice, but hope this helps!

JyNx