Hey all, my ex and i broke up exactly 2 weeks from today after a 4 year relationship i wrote a letter 3 days after and texted her that im really improving myself, i tried the NC but she kept sending me texts about how ill be right and just to move on, this w.e i went out with friends and to my grief she was there we tried to avoid eachother until i saw her kiss another guy right infront of me! i was mad i tried pulling her aside and calmly said that was disrespectful and i didnt want to see that she just didnt want a bar of it and continued on dancing with another guy, i just went elsewhere but was so upset the rest of the night..

today she cut off my phone since it was under her name and blocked me on facebook, i deactivated fb anyway because id always find myself going on it to go on her profile..

i find myself barely eating and smoking alot which is not like me!

we had the best relationship we were great together but my financial position, laziness and social problems was the end to our demise

i regret how i was towards the end but im trying to work my butt off to be the best i can be but thinking about her always sets me back..

for now on ill do NC this breakup is hard and could use a little cheering up

thanks

i was mad i tried pulling her aside and calmly said that was disrespectful and i didnt want to see that she just didnt want a bar of it and continued on dancing with another guy, i just went elsewhere but was so upset the rest of the night..

While a more mature, respectful woman probably wouldn't have done what she did ... You were still wrong to pull her aside and ask her to stop. You can't ask her to change her behavior, as you're no longer together. Sorry.

She is trying to move on. Blocking you and cutting off your phone was a very clear sign that she wants you to leave her alone. Talk to friends, family, and the people on this forum ... Whatever helps you feel better.

thanks I never once said a bad word about her or to her, she messaged me before we went to the club saying please dont kiss anyone in front of me and i just replied "likewise" her irrational behaviour is a true sign that her emotions are all over the place and she needs to sort herself out and that is why ill have NC for aslong as it may be!

this forum really is helping!

For starters, I'm sorry that you're going through this heart ache. Break Ups--By definition--suck

But, I hope you can redeem the pain that you're going through, to make it meaningful and in the end, beneficial.

I highly suggest that you suck the life out this site. This place helped me SO MUCH during my break up and healing. And I honestly wish that I'd found this place during my previous relationship. It would've made things SOOOOOOOOOO much easier.

But, I believe everything has a purpose and timing.

Go NC and join threads that'll help you heal:

--> "The No Contact Challenge"

--> "Post Here Instead Of Contacting Your Ex"

I wish you the best,

Rita

Hey Jimmy, I'm sorry this has happened to you. That was really immature of her to do that, considering the fact that she texted you to not do something like that before she went to the club. Though it wasn't the best course of action, I could understand why you did what you did in the club.

Heartbreaks are tough to deal with. I know that there's nothing much i can say to make you feel better at this time, but know that you are not alone with this. There's a lot of people here on this site who could offer you great advice and support, especially when you have no one to talk to.

I wish you well on your healing, and i hope you come out stronger and wiser because of this. I know it's painful, and the hurt sometimes can be overwhelming. But as others have said, all things shall pass, and you will feel better again. Just give yourself time to grieve the relationship, and start shinfting your focus to yourself. After all, We are what matters most.

Archived