It's soo hard but I HATE HER SO BAD

well ill make a summary... me and my ex went out for a year... the first week i met her i asked her out w/ flowers (both 17, seniors). well shes a REALLY beautiful girl and said she never had a long bf and never went father then making out, i was like wow i have to take this... really hot girl thats innocent? first month we go out her dad died... i didnt know what to do but i stuck throuhg it with her and she was heavily into drinking/partying and always with guys and i always heard rumors of cheating... i cheated n she cheated alot more times bc of soo many thing. well after awile i got her to quit drugs/drinking/partying/being bullimic/ and taking alot of depression pills. i found out she cheated on me like 6 times and like 4 times the day before our 8 months anniversery... She said she just was messed up and madeout with them... well 2 weeks before our year anniversery i heard she was flashing a bunch of guys awile back and i flipped out and broke up with her.. the next day she was dating a 20 year old guy... that crushed me all i thought was wow something had to be going on... and she always told me im the only one she has ever done stuff with... (lost virginity to her). and how she was changing and would never cheat again and how she wants to change her life around for the best and stuff...... but then she finds some other guy and says she doesnt want to be with me bc i dont give her trust anymore bc of what she did in the past?? HOW can i trust her?? i think i gave enough trust to stay with her? but shes expecting to give her flowersevreyday and act like i did at the beginning of the relationship.. well a week ago i found out she had sex with some guy this summer while we were going out and that broke up my heart.... i pictured her this whole time being innocent and she promised me i was the only one.. now i found out this and i think about it everyday.... she denys it to my friends but one of my friends knows the guy that had sexwit her and she always lied to me when she cheated before... well i saw in her school and i coudlnt contorl myself.. i called her a (s.l.u.t) and she went down to the principal n filed sexual harrasment!.. im like omg right now i got a warning and if i do it again i have sexual harrasment against me.... but i know she did that bc she doesnt want ot be labeled a (s.l.u.t). (awhile back when she cheated she lied to my friends and admited to me bc she didnt want to be a (s.l.u.t) so right now i miss her so bad... she was beautiful, sweet when she was wiht me, her family is rich, hottest body, and no matter i cant find any other girls that compare to her.. but i cant and wont let myself go back. ive been on nc for like 3 weeks.. but shes with that 20 year old and seems so happy and im jus going crazy over here. i cant believe she would have sex with someone.. thats the most hurtful thing... and she wont even talk to me which makes me think if she didnt do it she wuld try to clear it up.. but i know 98% she did it i just dont want to believe that.. i dont know what ot do..... shes everything to me and she fukd me over so bad............i know i can get alot of girls and theres alot of super hot girls but NO ONE matches her, i wish i could go back in time and she never did all that... i just cant believe i get all this disrepect after we break up... i savd her life.. wha should i do??

Do you really need me to answer what you should do? because I think you know what everyone on this board is going to say, nevertheless i will answer you. LEAVE HER!!!! come on man, seriously this girl is the definition of bad, and you cheated on her too man. Seriously, the reasons you named for loving her and why she is great is shes sweet to you? rich? hot body? Well of course they are gonna be a little more nice to you if they are your girlfriend, being rich has nothing to do with anything, and being hot these days is kinda like no big story. I'm not trying to be mean at all man, but look at all these things, drugs, eating disorders, cheating, and if she left you that quickly man, it wasnt love. Let her go, move on with your life and find someone better. Think about having a girl who is nice looking, but also reliable, when you dont have to worry if shes not around you for a night that shes out having sex with some guy, and then lying about it for so long. I know its hard dude, I do, and it sucks and it hurts, but just realize how much better off you are. Keep your chin up, get pissed at this girl, and take a stand. Don't lay down for her, and you don't deserve this. I just ask you to take this experience with you, and realize how bad it hurts, and never do this to anybody else. cheating isnt right, I hope this helps you, and feel free to pm me with anything.

believe me, you still young. give yourself a chance to go out there and meet other girls and give them a chance to get to know you. Life is way too short to waste it on a bad relationship. There are bigger things in life then your ex-girlfriend. Look at the big picture...finish school get a good job so that you can buy a nice cars and have enough money to do whatever you want. That's more important for you right now. TRUST ME.

"i know i can get alot of girls and theres alot of super hot girls but NO ONE matches her"

think about those words you said. your thinking only about the way she looks. im telling you, when you find another pretty girl she at first may not be better looking then your ex in your mind but once you get to know her and realize how much of a better person she is, you will think the new girls is so much better looking then the ex. It happens, its happened to me. Looks is something that can change. It changes based on how you view them as a person, its natural. Also..it changes based on age. Without her looks, what does your ex have? A horrible personality. Imagine her, when shes 50,60,70....shes gonna be worthn nothing to nobody....i wont say forget about her, cause i know its not that simple. But just remind yourself..you deserve better

Dude, I know how you feel, a girl did the EXACT same thing to me earlier this year, and it just about killed me. My advice to you, as much as it sux, is to find a way to get over her. I couldnt get away from my ex, I had to see her everyday at work, so I ended up quitting my job and leaving the city 2500 miles behind me.

For me, it was the only solution I could find, and people may tell me running away isnt the answer. For me, it was, OK, I might have been a coward, but when you're faced with a situation like that, it suddenly becomes very rational and desirable. I can honestly say iot worked, and I am happier now than I ever was, but I do regret leaving all my friends and everyone behind. I'm slowing making a life for myself, but it's not easy.

Seriously, I have been down that track, you may want her back, but trust me when I say you dont.

If you need to talk, my MSN is email removed