When ever i look at him he's staring </3

InvaderWaffles

I like this guy and im really shy but i don't know to approach him. We don't talk like at all we barley know each other but like in gym when ever he accidentally bumps into me i get tingles down my back. Hahaha i had to do a presentation and people had to write like what they liked about it and what i need to work on.....well I found His card for my presentation and it said.....What i liked about your presentation: That you stared at me the whole time.........What Your need to work on: Not staring at me the whole time.....And i didn't even lay an eye on him awe i mean i can't ask him out cause obviously im not popular like him...3 He's in the higher group of school popularity but i can't help but look at him all the time i see him. When ever i glance at him he is always staring at me but we barley know each other at all.......What Should I Do??????

Just be you, and I wouldn't worry about him staring at you. The more you don't look at him anymore, the more he will stop looking at you aswell. Your both paranoid about staring at each other - hence why you stare at each other. When you see him, just look at him like you'd look at other people in the room. It will blow over.

I wouldn't stare at him anymore. He's noticed it, and he's not liking it.

I don't get it. On the feedback card he wrote under what he liked was that she was staring at him, and that she should try to not stare at him too much. Doesn't this sound flirty? It does to me.

yes, my first impression from reading that is flirtation. I wouldn't say he doesn't like it. When i notice someone looking at me alot and i don't like it, i avoid looking at them completely as to not give them a response. To continue looking is interest. I would say that he is interested in you and his remarks on your presentation was flirting. How old are you?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived