could she be pregnant? please help....

pilotguide

I'm really worried about my gf being pregnant. The thing is, two months ago we were making out and after she gave me head, afterwards i fingered her, but she was also guiding my hand with hers and i was afraid some of the possible sperm on her hand (during when she gave me head) mite have gotten into her. Anyway we waited till her period time and she had her period (im not sure if it was a day late because her periods are a little irregular) but she told me it was thick and normal so we forgot about it, but coming to the second month (now) she told me that her stomach feels more bloaty than usual and today (a few days from her supposed period, as it is irregular) she told me that she had a discharge which was watery and reddish (which she told me she never had before) so i was afraid that she might be having implantation bleeding (spotting).

I want to ask that if she already had a full normal period after we made out, is there still a chance that she could be pregnant? because i always thought that women missed their next period during pregnancy, and that if she did have her period it would mean she wasnt pregnant.

Also what else might cause watery reddish discharge that occurs a few days before she should have her period? is this normal?

thx for your help, its greatly appreciated

hi there,

although it IS possible that a few of your boys made it up there, it is highly unlikely with that type of contact. that's a long trip with no fluid pushing you along.

yes, it is possible to have your period the first month, but again highly unlikely.

as for the discharge, that's completely normal as well.

a question for you...is your girl on the pill?

Implantation bleeding happens 7-12 days after conception, so it won't be that. Women often get a watery discharge before their period, as the watery part of the uterine lining sheds itself before the period.

If she was pregnant, according to the way they measure pregnancy she would be 7-8 weeks along (they measure from the last menstrual period, not from actual conception) and would have more symptoms then bloatiness - being bloated is also normal before one's period.

Some women DO have periods during pregnancy - usually in their first trimester, and many spot throughout pregnancy - but I think she is probably fine. She can take a test if her period does not come to make sure though. And, look at getting some birth control too.