Help to make mastubating better

handy

Handy,

You had the opportunity for sex and turned it away? - You might not like her much but sex is sex - we all need it.

I met someone recently - I didn't really ever think of her as stunning but she's average. Thing is when I realised that she liked me it suddenly turned me on - She stayed here last night if you know what I mean.

Handy some decent advice for you: Have fun, enjoy yourself, have sex often. The more you enjoy yourself the better your chances of meeting the right person.

-Turboz

I dsagree.. Handy you did the right thing if you don't like someone yopu shouldn't have sex with them. Imagine if they really like you and then they think you feel the same way because you have sex etc. Trust me i've been in that position. Unless your positive thats all she wants then you definitely did the right thing, your not a woose for not going through with it, your just smarter than most of the male species, good on you. I'm sure more sex will come your way soon.

I dsagree.. Handy you did the right thing if you don't like someone yopu shouldn't have sex with them. Imagine if they really like you and then they think you feel the same way because you have sex etc. Trust me i've been in that position. Unless your positive thats all she wants then you definitely did the right thing, your not a woose for not going through with it, your just smarter than most of the male species, good on you. I'm sure more sex will come your way soon.

I whole heartedly agree with tahlia... and im male, if i don't like the girl enough to get into bed with her im not going to do it just cause its sex. I wont sleep with a girl till i know she's the right one. And im not going to sleep with no girl in this country cause there ain't no girl here for me cause i dont want to be here so least of all i want the chance of baggage. Also a lot of my friends are female and i know how they feel about sex and i've got the same feelings as they do and non of them would do it unless they loved a guy so sleeping around will probably leave you with a lot of anrgy heart broken girls and before long you'll end up sleeping with a bunny boiler.

So keep on raising the flag up the pole Handy, if you want a bit of a change try standing, sitting or laying down and another thing is turn your hand round so your thumb is at the base... it adds a new way to things and after a while when you go back to the old tryed and tested method its better then before. It helps to be good friends with girls

Ya i agree with tahlia and andDman i think that was a totally great thing to do and it was smart thing to do i think.Just wait for the right person to come mang and u will be ahppy u waited because i thinkg that is a great things to do.Im another male too and i agree so that shows u that u should keep on doing what ur doing because its a pretty moral thing to do id watch out with that attitude towards sex mang cause u might be looking at stds here in the near future with that attitude or maybe even aids and u dont want that!

You get more fun if you wait anyway, if i manage to wait 2 years i get to spend 3 months in a hotel room with a DND sign on the door every night. Its going to be totally more worth it then sleeping around cause on average a person has about 12 hours of sex a year between 20 and 70 but im going to be having more then that in one day. I wont be able to see her for 9 months out of a year but 3 months with her are going to have me in hospital where im going to be working. It'll give me some experiance in a urology ward atleast

anddman, That's what I envisioned too, but my ex-gf and I decided to take each other's virginity because we thought we would be married. She ended up changing her mind a year later and now I have to explain to my future wife that I will not be her first... oh well...

As for doing it all day... trust me, you wont You think you can now, but doing it too much will chafe the shiznit out of yourself, and make it too boring. You need to have sex, go do something to get your energy level up again (ie eat, go drinking, go swimming, etc.) and then repeat

well in 3 months i know i'll be doing it a hell of a lot cause i'll have to go 9 months without. But i think im becoming chafe immune but thats mainly her fault. I think the only energy thing in the first week will be eating and drinking and the second week i think i'll be swimming with the fishes. But yeah we'll be making up for about a decade in 3 months... i manage more then 12 hours in a month how could anyone have an average of 12 hours a year its like nothing i could do 4 on one of my days off and i'll prove it tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...

I also agree

No real point in losing your virginity to some1 u don't like, especially if she really likes u, u will just hurt her and make her feel used. Wait for a girl who is more important to u. Im sure it won't be long til u find som1 u like.

In terms of making masturbation more fun...... well, I feel in a way a bit like yourself. Been doing it for 9 years or so, and it is getting a bit of a chore. But u got to release the sexual tension some way if your not with a girl. Perhaps try to masturbate less frequently, some that when u do u find it more satisfying?

Ok, so because I am with a girl which I never really thought of as being the ultimate supermodel I am at risk of getting STDs?

Lete me translate this: Sleep with only the most beautiful women and sex will be safe.

Thats rubbish. What I was saying was that you shouldn't turn away someone who likes you just because you don't find them to be the super stunner you want. I gave my girl a chance. She's the best thing thats happened to me in years. She's moving in with me in december.

I'd be interested to hear your opinions now.

-Turboz