I think I'm in love...

Okay. I have a friend, and I think I love him. The problem is, he really likes somebody else. What should I do? I'm in pain. Oh, and if you're just going to talk about how young I am, and how I have so many more years to find somebody, then please, just don't bother...that'll really irk me.

thanx,

lor

I am not going to tell you you're young and have all kinds of time. The pain of wanting to be with someone who likes someone else has no age barriers it really doesn't matter if your 10 or 90 it still hurts the same.

Have you told him how you feel?

He really needs to know your feelings and ask him how he feels about you. you guys just need to sit down and talk and find out where your relationship stands.

I wish you the best of luck.

I am friends with a girl and she in the same position as you. She desparately loved this guy. She would always think about him, care for him, and she she would do anything for him. Except he liked another girl, and wanted to be with her. She was so broken by this. She wanted him desparately. She often cried. Eventually I think she just gave up on him. It wasn't easy, but she realized she couldn't have what was closest to her heart.

I don't know about what is best for you. Sadly, no matter how much we love someone, they may not love you back. But maybe try and find out why he is interested in this other girl, and then see if you can do anything to win him back.