how to let some1 know u wanna ask them out

ok thru a few posts i've tried to get help. this is a combination of both. i really wanna ask this girl i know out. but, im kind feeling somewhat afraid of the results. i like her and i dont wanna look like a fool. shes pretty popular and shes good looking and im not that popular, not too good looking, and shes a freshmen and im a sophomore. i've been talking to her much more than normal and have tried to stay around her. tonite, while waiting at the game i gave her a little hint i like her and want to ask her out but didnt get much other than "no...no date for homecoming. i dont know if im going yet"...i asked her if she had a date for homecoming. so, if she picked up on it she has a hint i wanna ask her out but how do i go about letting her know indirectly without telling her i wanna ask her out?

How about...

You: so you find somo one to go with you to homecoming?

her: Na... the guy that I wanted to go with isn't going (or something or just no)

you: Well... you never know when someone may come up to you, talk to you, but its just to shy to ask you out for homwcoming. You never know...

-Than just leave-

Umm... that may work but I don't really know. I'll have to know her personality, and I'll have to see her face and the expression she has.

wow that is exactly what happened to me like my friend got dumped for homecoming and so i asked her to the dance and she said yes. anyways seriously everyone seems to make it seem so hard but screw what you ever knew and just take a dive and ask her. seriously i am a senior who is by far the most unpopular guy and i bagged a very very popular junior girl by just coming out and asking her. remember not to wait too long cause someone else might ask her. hopefully everything works out and all. so good luck.

How about...

You: so you find somo one to go with you to homecoming?

her: Na... the guy that I wanted to go with isn't going (or something or just no)

you: Well... you never know when someone may come up to you, talk to you, but its just to shy to ask you out for homwcoming. You never know...

-Than just leave-

Umm... that may work but I don't really know. I'll have to know her personality, and I'll have to see her face and the expression she has.

Whatever you do, do not use that. You will get rejected. Ash her to homecoming. If she say yes good, if she gives an excuse say "well thats too bad" and move on.

lol don't ever use it? It may work but it deppends on the personality of bouth persons. It may work but if you have a history of not being funny and stuff like that, a joke coming from no were... may be... a little weird so thats why I said, I'll have to know the person. Anyway... forget what I have told you and move on...