Puppy Love, I need help with this problem!

ok yes i know im only 11 years old but pretty please help

me. there is this boy i like in school and theres a boy i dont like in school. the boy i really really like (as in crush) is a boy named sean. the kid i hate is a kid named rj. well rj found out who i like and hes gonna tell connor (seans best friend) who i like, and connor is going to tell sean about it. im not friends with connor, but i am friends with sean. and i really dont want sean to know that i like him, until i tell him later on. i told rj not to tell ANYONE but he didnt listen. Please help because im really upset. I hope you can help... sorry if i have wasted ur time. Thankz. Bye

Monica

Monica, if I were you I wouldn't be upset. RJ, for whatever his reasons, wants to upset you and that's the whole reason he's let you know of his plans. I'm curious as to why you let him know anyway, if you don't like him so much?

Why would it be so bad if Sean knew that you liked him? OK, so it's not exactly the way you planned for him to find out, but maybe he'll be pleased at the news, if he hasn't already guessed.

Anyway, whatever happens, it will not be anything so terrible that you can't get over it ok, so don't worry about it until you need to

I didnt tell him, anyhow. He guessed. He keeps saying profane language to me over AIM. but yes, i am a bit upset, i know i shouldnt be, but im just really really nervous! i cant help it at all. but thanks for the advice. ...

i think sean likes me anyway. we have to switch teachers, and him and connor and his other friend andrew are in my science class. sean and andrew keep starring at me for some reason, i dont really know why, but it really makes me feel giggly inside. like... shaky... like im getting goosebumps. but if you kno why him and his friends keep looking at me, please tell me. but i want advice for my other problem more, if you can help.

and btw thanks for that advice!

monica

You need to talk to RJ. Tell him that you would appreciate it if he didn't tell anyone who you liked. He needs to respect the fact that you want to keep it a secret. If he does tell other people who you like, then he's not a good friend & you shouldn't tell him anything else ever.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Chances are he won't say anything, but if he does, then just ignore it. Whats wrong with people knowing who you have a crush on? Everyone gets crushes.