Why do i still feel like this ?

my god , why do is still feel this way 14 months after the BU ? we share a child together tried & tried to be friends but i just cant do it , it always ends up with me thinking about her and thinking we are getting back together but we aint ! she still tells me her plans with her life , we dont have to be friends right ? we just need to kepp it about our daughter but shes constantly texting all the time , especailly we im not with my little girl !

in a way i feel ripped off , i have 2 children i see at weekends to 2 differant mothers , i work 40 hours aweek and cant afford my own place because of my child support payments yet the mothers , get council houses rent payed , council tax payed , they work 16 hours and there better off than me ! how does that work ? life is so cruel !!!!!!!! i lie awake at night thinking of my babies , when will this stop ? its getting beyond a joke now . im friends with my oldest childs mother ! my youngest childs mother , my recent ex , i hate her , the pain and torment she has put me through , i dont hate anybody , but i hope she rots in hell for whats shes done , i used to be a happy go lucky type of guy , didnt have a care in the world , now im sooo freaking deppressed , im gutted !

the nice guy always finishes last !!!!!

Archived