Will you succeed in asking him out through email?

Monalisa

I'm wondering if it'd be wise to ask him out through email. We work in the same organization but different depts, so chance of meeting is limited. We've met and talked three times only, but I'm not sure if he's interested in me. Is it awkward or cheap to ask him out through email? Will it be strange?

Yours

Mona

asking a guy out in email is a great Idea.. I admit I love.. I can't sy we love it cause I really don't know about other guys.. but interstingly enough I have been told this but about asking girls out through email.. many guys told me don't do t.. women appriciate a guy that has the guts to aske in person. so what do you think ? is it true.. what do you women think of this guy if someone do ask you out through email.

Well, asking though e-mail lacks the passion and excitement (emotions) that are harder to hide when asked in person.

Main thing is what you want to acomplish and how you feel about the person. If the other person has any type af attraction or interest in you, the way of asking is not the most important, result is.

I would personally not make a big deal out of this, if I was asked that way. Perhaps she is a bit nervous and there is nothing wrong about it, it even has some charm...

So, if this is the most comfortable way for you, go ahead and try.

Good luck

If you've only met and talked three times, then I'd say it's a bit awkward if you're thinking of asking him out on a real date through email.

But if you just want to ask him to join you for a work lunch, then the email is fine. Just send him a short message in the morning and ask him if he wants to join you and one or two other people for lunch that day. Keep it casual at first.

By the way, one time a co-worker asked me out on a date through email. The funny thing is that I had just spoken to him in the hall way and he didn't say anything, then I get his e-mail 2 minutes later. I didn't bother to reply to the email, I marched down the hall and "confronted" him about it. He reacted like a deer caught in the headlights. But I did go out with him.