SO why exactly do girls go too clubs?

AmikeA

It all depends on the girl. I used to go clubbing because I liked dancing, and I enjoyed the experience with a big group of friends. However, the last time I went I was alone with one of my girl friends and it wasn't very much fun since we spent the majority of the evening escaping strangers who thought it was appropriate to grope us. There are some girls who go out looking for guys, but I've never been one of them so I can't help you there. It's odd though that women could have more than one reason for going, whereas if single guys go there, you know exactly what they're looking for.

~Tink

xxx

I only like going clubbing once in a while, because sometimes it's fun to style your hair, dress up, and go out with your girlfriends. I also love dancing. It's also a great way to workout while enjoying the night life. About drinking, I hate the taste of alchohol. I dislike the smell of a guy who is drunk, who reeks of alchohol, and comes up to you from behind and tries to grind his thang up on you like that. Excuse me, but that's my automatic response of, "Nice to meet you, but I must go". That's a part of the reason why I don't go clubbing anymore, because some guys seem to have this impression that girls who go clubbing want to get laid. And no, I don't dress like a hootchie-mama, so I don't understand why people have to dance all nasty like that. I like it for the sake of pure innocence, dancing, and enjoying good laughs with my girl-friends. I wish people could go clubbing for fun, and keep things light-hearted & innocent.

I don't go clubbing that much anymore, but when I do it's because I love to dress up in a snazzy outfit, put on make-up, do my hair, and hopefully get some attention from the opposite sex! I also love good music and love to dance.

I better clarify that I don't want attention from just any member of the opposite sex....preferably someone that's a good dancer, thinks I'm cute, a good conversationalist, and who isn't expecting I go home with him!

I said you could still have the same fun with a coca-cola than with a bear.

Well I don't think any party would be fun if there were bears in attendence! Roooar!

Bear

image removed

Beer

image removed

lol, I'm just messing around with ya. I just thought it was cute that it read you still being able to have fun without bears.

You're right, that you should probably worry if you need alcohol to have a good time. There's nothing wrong with that at all, and in fact, I think there would be a lot less fights and people killed in car accidents if more people felt the way you did. Sorry to say, I'm not one of them. I drink alcohol on a pretty regular basis. I believe that if you do it responsibly, in moderation, and can handle your liquor, then having drinks with friends is one of the best ways to blow off steam and relax.

I go to clubs because I love the atmosphere. I have to admit though, I have a much better time when I go to gay clubs with my male friends. It's so refreshing to go out to a club with great music and drinks, yet still be permitted to dress up and not have strange men groping me as I walk past. I despise the pretension from men that women are in clubs to be molested and picked up, and feel that it's "ok" to put their hands on you and treat you like a hooker. So, gay bars are always more fun for me because I never have to worry about trash like that. No offence boys, but it's not sexy to be stared at and groped while you're dancing. For the guys who do this, maybe you can understand why it might be more difficult to pick up nice girls.

I like clubing for the music and dressing up and having a laugh with my friends, i love dancing - but that just me - most of the time i can't drink as im driving but i don't mind - the worst bit by far about clubbing is the weird drunk men who try to touch you up on dance floor - cos being the only bloke in our group who generally actually goes on the dance floor i always end up getting asked to get rid of them....