Is it wrong for me to hear someone tellin me to kill myself?

I've got somthin to ask and i hope someone knows the answer it normal to hear voices (not normal but is it just somthin some people do) and second is it normal to like hear screams in your sleep not just like bad dreams but just people screaming and like horible screams like so bad that it makes you not want to go to sleep at night (yet again not normal like every one but like just some people do it).

Hi there,

You should definitely talk to someone about it. It could be any number of things. There might even be some kind of chemical imbalance in your brain that is causing this--completely beyond your control. So please do talk to someone.

Love

well, my oldest daughter had that going on when she was about your age. i think it was stress related. it came and went for another 10 years, but she managed to call it stress. i've also known folks that have that going on from amphetamine use (i guess stress and speed do similar things to the body?). and then there's the classic diagnosis called schizophrenia. but i don't think you need to worry about that (not old enough) - just try to stop worrying. whenever i get wigged out, i hear children crying in the walls. but then, maybe i have the tip of my finger on the universal pulse and there are children crying out there. if i were you, i'd reduce my stress, reduce energy boosters, make sure youre eating well, and resting well (ha), and then see. and no matter what the outcome, consider it a gifting like we (my daughter and I) do. first, being in touch with the higher planes of the universe..., second: when the voices get really loud and bothersome, take a break and chill out. stress is too high. but no matter what, don't do what they say. just acknowledge when they're present or not! just nod at them, and

• Like 1

Ya i used to have the same thing right before i attempted suicide when i was always constantly depressed.I heard lil voices in my head saying that i was pathetic and whenever i thought that some girls might actually be attracted to me i used to hear something in my mind telling me hat "no your too ugly to get a gf and ur too pathetic for a girl"and then id just get more depressed overtime going to the point of suicide.I would insist on seeing help cause that is usually a very bad sign for the fact that 2 months after i started hearing voices in my head i tried to commit suicide so seek some help mang.

i dont know that it would be stress because ive been under alot of it for a long time but its not like this little quiet voice its like somthin that is like so loud its like this thing and then the screams are like every night and i was thinkin well its just the same thing but every night its diffrent like if ive been feelin happy its really bad until im sad again and if ive been sad then its just enough to keep me sad.

Life's hardest around your age. I almosted killed myself around 14 years old too. Sad thing was at the time, no one would help me even if I cry out for help... so I walked around for 2 years in a metropolitan city, but without anyone to talk to. That's when I learned that humans are social animals.

=/ Now, about 8 years after I got out of hell, I still suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, but I know I'm getting better.

I haven't read up on your posts, but I know that when you have control of your life, life will get a little bit better. You might not be in heaven or be without stress, but it'll be nice enough that you can still live it...

During my 2 years of absolutely no human contact, and my very unkind family that emotionally abused me since 8... every time I wanted to kill myself I kept reminding myself that once I get to college I would be moving out of that place. Obviously it didn't exactly work if I still attempted suicide multiple times... but I know it did keep my spirits up for a little bit.

About hearing voices, no, it's not normal, but it's something that can be treated easily.

I used to hear voices too. Luckily I heard encouraging voices of 3 or 4 people... I think I lacked someone to talk to for so long I made up imaginary friends and talked with them... who knows. =/ I kind of miss them.

Have you tried talking to whatever voices that are talking to you? If you can hear them, you can make them go away too. ^_^

I am not sure if a 13 year old can be diagnosed with schizophrenia, it is usually first seen around the teenage years however.

I encourage you to seek medical evaluation because it is what you need. Whether your family will do this for you is another matter.

If you get worse, seek someone who you trust and tell them you must see a doctor. Just remember to look out for yourself.

Goodluck.

Thanx everyone but i really can't see a doctor i mean i could but all they are goin to do is try to put me away in some mad house even if i dont need it because all the people in my town are mad at me and are always gonna be they just want me out of their perfect little town and will do anything to do just that but i believe once i get the money to buy food and gas for my ninja i just may do that but i aint got no place to go no family that would take me and im not goin to live in no shelter but im startin to stay in the shop (i work part time in a metal fabrication shop) and ive been stayin there till everyone in town is asleep then i just go ride for like hours i love to ride my ninja (for those who dont know thats a motor cycle or rather a street bike) its like for that time its me and the bike im not worried bout any thing else but i used to think i controled the bike but after seeing one of my very few friends die while racing me last year ive realized i cant control it

when did these voices/screams start? was it around the time of your friends accident? If so this is maybe what is hurting you inside and making you hear these screams, u may be repeating the sounds you heard when that tragic event took place. Dont be scared to talk to anyone, i like you and ive never even met you. the screams and voices your hearing arent real, whereas the people around you are, so which ones are you going to listen to? i suggest the real people who have real opinions and can help u in anyway they can.

Peace, Spaggle

no the screams had started before that and before i saw my other friend burn to death in a car but they just started getting stronger like i used to could ignor them cause they were really faint like hardly there but now its like i can't do any thing without them being there and its not just screams

o dear, i am sorry. but if you say the screams and talking got louder after that ordeal, maybe they're just all of the stress and bad events in your life building up, and building up. have u tried talking to them? have you ever seen where the voices are coming from?

I believe we can sort this out, i believe it would also be quickly sorted out if you see a doctor. my friends a doctor and i talked to him about your post, and he said hes had people saying the same thing to him. He didnt think they were mad, doctors are there to help, because thats what they like doing, helping. i think you should talk to your doctor. but until you get the courage to, we wil all be here for you

Iono keep tyring to keep ur suicidal temptations down if u have any because they r not good.They keep sprouting back up for me like i feel so worthless an crappy right now that i would love to be gone but iono.I feel so empty and worthless but hey i go through this feeling all the time so i need to be used to it.