So I broke up with my ex about 4 months back.

Lately I haven't been remaining NC. I haven't been messaging her but shes been messaging me just little things usually.

Then the other night I said I regretted leaving but my insecurities lead me to it. She asked if I would come back to which I said yes.

The problem is I still get depressed and anxious that we aren't together. She is seeing someone else as well.

Now I think I know what to do here but what should I do/say.

Just block her completely? Tell her the truth and say we can't talk anymore? Continue on with what I am doing?

I'm confused. You said you'd get back with this girl but..what are you saying? You don't WANT to?

So I broke up with my ex about 4 months back.

Lately I haven't been remaining NC. I haven't been messaging her but shes been messaging me just little things usually.

Then the other night I said I regretted leaving but my insecurities lead me to it. She asked if I would come back to which I said yes.

The problem is I still get depressed and anxious that we aren't together. She is seeing someone else as well.

Now I think I know what to do here but what should I do/say.

Just block her completely? Tell her the truth and say we can't talk anymore? Continue on with what I am doing?

Jimbobday,

Please clarify what it is you are asking for advice on please.

I am grasping at straws here, tell me if I am on point, ok?

** You discussed the break up - you indicated why you did it; she asked if you would come back, and you told her yes.

** She is with someone else at the moment, and that is creating inner turmoil for you because you want to be with her, but cannot because she is with another?

If I am correct in my interpretation of the facts, then it is simple:

If she wants to be with you, then she needs to evaluate that, and end it with the current person.

If she just wanted to know if you would come back, for her own ego or validation that you werer still there "on the hook" then you provided that info, to which she will most likely do nothing.

Was there discussion AT ALL about reconciling, or was it more going over the "hows and whys" of your breakup, giving each one of you some closure?

I am at a loss here as to what to offer in the way of advice past this, I don't have enough from you to go any further...sorry jim!

Thanks for the reply ill try clarify things a bit more.

** She messaged me just a random message which I replied and then she got angry at me around leaving. I said I regretted leaving and she asked if I would ever do it again. I asked what she meant and she asked if I would come back. I said yes. She said she was still upset with me and appologised for getting angry.

** Yes thats correct and really don't know where I stand as well as missing her all compiled together.

That was about all to the discussion

Don't know where to go or what to do from here

Archived