need to know what ya think about my plans for this weekend !

AwsomeDude

I promised myself to change, solve my failure with ladies that are lasting for a year so far so there's the scenario:

Alex (me) is going out to some bar to have some drinks with his guy friend; Alex is just so relaxed enjoying his light hearted mode,

Alex kept observing all the ladies around, some of them sounded so cute to him, so he just excused his friend and walked to her with his drink were

They had this conversation:

Alex: hey, mmm, am little embarrassed about this, but I couldn't help it, I felt I should come and introduce myself to you, Am Alex

(Alex was so confident and he had that charming smile all the time so he didn't sound like any kind of threats to that lady, as she felt that, as by then she just looked at him, saw a nice average presentable guy introducing himself to her, and said to herself: he is not a bad deal at all.)

Claudia: awww, hi…. I just didn't expect that… hi Alex…..am Claudia,

Alex (smiling): basically what good about surprise gifts that they are a surprise, and that what makes them the best gifts.

……………..and they went talking and talking…. at the end Alex paused for a while with a smile and said:

Alex: tell you what Claudia, I have to confess that I didn't have such a good interesting conversation since a while, I don't know, but if you ask me I will really enjoy completing this conversation some other day, do you think we can meet up for a coffee some other time ?

That when Claudia couldn't say no, and they exchanged there hand phone's numbers and that how Alex met his GF Claudia.

NOW Wake UP,

It is me and this is what I will be trying to do this week end!

Do you think this approach will find its way to the light of success??

Please inputs… I need it

Thank you

Well Alex it sounds good to me.

You might try an opening line that goes something like this " I noticed your (smile, beautiful hair, your eyes) and wanted to say hello." I know it sounds like an old line but I think just introducing yourself is a bit too direct. Tell her something about herself first and then introduce yourself.. this way it sounds as if you just couldn't resist not doing it ...just a thought..

Have fun.. and if nothing happens this weekend.. try it again next weekend.. enjoy