Pregnancy Update:

StarBrite

Hello everyone! I have been absent from the board for a couple weeks now. It seems like an eternity but there were some things in my life i needed to straighten out.

So far i have moved to where my bf(baby's daddy) is in a very nice one bedroom apartment to be closer to him. I'm currently looking hard for a job and have gotten on medicaid to help with my medical bills until the baby is born. This was such a relief off me of course. I also signed up for wic to get healthy foods such as milk, eggs, and cheese, and doing everything i can at the moment to make sure i'll have a happy, healthy baby.

My second ob appointment was monday, sept 20th. The babys heartbeat was 159 and everything looked fine. My bf went with me to this appointment and i think it really woke him up that this is real. I have my first ultrasound in 3 weeks in which, with cooperation from baby, i'll get to find out what i'm having. I'm so excited! Then a week later i get switched to the midwife because my regular physician doesn't accept medicaid. My bf was happy about this though because i'll be with a woman instead of a guy, lol.

So anyway, theres the update on me and my pregnancy. I don't currently have the internet in my apartment because i obviously can't afford it, but i'll be checking in every once and a while. I hope everyone is doing ok. I'll hopefully be back soon.

That's great StarBrite I know everything will be fine in the future for you guys I was really glad to hear your BF went with you to your appointment I would try to get him to go with you to all of the appointments it will make it that much more special to both of you. I wish you the best of luck !!!

That is wonderful StarBrite, very glad that you are doing so well (new apartment is very exciting!) and that your bf is starting to come around a bit more. It is not unusual for men (whatever age) to take a while, they don't have the same bonding that you have already had with your baby - but don't worry, as soon as he holds that baby it will be love at first sight for him

5 months will be here in no time, have a very healthy pregnancy and keep us updated!

• 3 weeks later...