How can i keep it up longer?

BaYaReA

10 minutes?!? Wow... at 17 years old too? The longest I ever lasted was about 10 minutes, and my ex-gf told me that it actually started to make her sore and chaffed around her labia. I did notice that she started to get very dry, and it ended up hurting me as well.

I don't mean to sound rude, but are you sure it's 10 minutes of straight, non-stop sex? If you include position changing, oral, and foreplay then ok...

Dang... that's pretty good for a 17 year old. No offense

I've only had one partner and it was for 2 years. She "trained" me to go fast and hard so unfortunately I don't last all that long. I'm sure if I was with a girl that liked it more slow and sensual then I'd last a lot longer. I was surprised by my ex-gf's desire to have it end quickly because she liked the fast pace and short burst of passion more than a long, slow stroke.

Hi there,

definitely stop and change positions several times before you climax. Go back to oral or manually stimulating each other. Kiss, play around a bit and then go back to it.. It will feel longer than 10 minutes if you break it down...and it will be a much better experience

Is that 10 minutes after a lot of foreplay?

In that case, it's not too bad. If you're having an hour or thereabouts of foreplay, then lasting 10 minutes, I wouldn't be surprised or concerned.

If that's from the initial start, try this. Go for the second orgasm. Let the first one be relatively fast, take a few minutes (shouldn't be that long at your age, only a few minutes, but DON"T go to sleep and DON'T leave the bed or wherever you are or she'll be upset!!) and then start again. You'll last far, far longer the second time.

Try to relax when you're with her. Don't necessarily think non-sexual things, it'll be too difficult anyway as the brain will be releasing chemicals and you're not fully in control of that. Just try to imagine yourself as being in full control of your own reactions.

Yep, changing positions can help. Sometimes you'll find a position that doesn't offer you as much sensation but still feels good. Try using that one more.

Also, if you start getting close, pull out completely, and do something else for a bit ... with and for her of course!! Use your hands to keep her happy and excited while you take a 'rest'

• 1 month later...
When i am having sex i can only keep it up for about 10 min or so before i orgasm. Does anyone one have advice on how i can keep it up longer?thanks for your help.

yes. There's a number of techniques to help with this. You can last as long as you want, on top, any position. Read this link removed and practice the exercises

Breathing and muscle tension plays a pivotal role in your sexual performance. Try taking deep drawn out breaths instead of shallow quick ones and relax your muscles while you're in the act. You can also try strengthening your PC muscle. it is located between ur scrotum, and ur anus. To do this, contract and relax the muscle for about 100-200 reps daily or every two days and you will be rewarded.

Bloodflow will greatly increase to the area, and your erections will be much more firm and last longer than they do now. Secondly, you will also gain much more control of your sexual energy and won't ejaculate as often. So i ask you and every other guy out here to take this challenge: Do this excercies and exaclty one month from today, let me know ur results.

• 2 weeks later...

That will only be a temporary solution. What you need to do, is train your body so the results can be more permanent. The reason u last longer after a frist orgasm is because all the anxiety is gone so ur body is more relaxed. In using proper breathing techniques and self control, you can delay orgams and expand it beyond just 10 seconds to mabye a minute, 2 and when u get really good, 5 minutes. And if ur lucky, u may get a multiple orgasm.

Here is an excerpt from link removed

dude if you can last 10 min then the chances of lasting longer are good i had that problem once except i might last 10 sec that lasted maybe 3-4 times i think all it is is confidence if you think your gonna blow early chances are that you will if your confident youll last as long as you want i am 18 and the longest i have ever lasted was like 40 min and the girls act like that is amazing most guys cant last 10 min... so you are cool if she is satisfied why worrry about it