Calling others by your ex's name

I feel so *stupid.* I just talked to one of my ex-fiancee's best friends today (I like her very much), and she told me to give her a call back to let her know I got home safely from NYC. Well... when it comes to leaving voice messages... I'm just a blabberer, and there's no telling how many circles I'll talk myself into before finally getting to my point. Anyway... after leaving the voicemail, I started thinking about how horrible it sounded... and then... second guessing myself to the extreme.... I thought....

Oh NO, did I just call her by my ex-fiancee's name? It's been four months since we broke up, so I would have noticed if I screwed up like that... right? I would have caught myself... but still, the thought nags at me -- what if I did use her name? What would she THINK of me? I didn't... I couldn't have... it has to be. Using her name evokes certain feelings that I did not feel during that conversation... so I'm hoping it's nothing more than paranoia. Stupid paranoia. I can be pretty absent-minded, though, and I fear this is one of the things I'd do...

Not too long ago, I actually did call one of my friends 'Crystal' in a very emotional moment, but I immediately noticed what I'd done... and was really surprised by it...