ME and my ex broke up and i cant HEAL!

I guess im just posting because i feel so dumb for still likeing him after our breakup ; like 7 months ago or longer...We only were going out for a month and the seconde time around 3 weeks but im hear broken still

Seeing him with his New Girlfriend who looks just like me excepy she is a lot chubbier than me and Is real short...I HAte her..Everyday after my first hour class and see him walking with her " Holding hands" And he doesnt seem to even Talk to me anymore...

This summer he stood me up , well... We stood each other up ...He told me he cares about and bla bla bla..So why does he continue to kill mE slowly...I Thought he loved me and thats where it all falls down..Ive been out with several guys after him...But NOBODY seems to compare to him

Hes a Jerk But the Biggest Sweet talker and I HATE MYSELF for LIKING HIM STILL...

I was just wondering if anyone has ever been through anything similar and how you got over him ..or HER...

Right now im just emotionally Destressed...

yeah i know ,...Its just seeing him with a new potential LOVE and it hurts like no other because he use to tell me he loved me...So So selfish to still be wound up about this..It Will get better, in the mean time..

Ide like to Say something else...

I dont have as much TRUST in people ever since My Ex...so what am i supose to do..its unbearing to forget about him..Plus theres a lot of drama going on like me and my bestfriend arent friends and i like her ex and thats partly the reason why we arent friends is b/c i lied to her to spare her feelings....