alright, I know this is a topic that is discussed a lot... but my boyfriend and I have recently started "doing more" and I'm looking for some ideas. we were both kind of shy I guess, and I think we've pretty much gotten past that now. I heard that a lot of guys like having their necks kissed while making out. anything else I can do while we're making out?

Depends on the Guy to be honest, I always liked it when a girl would kiss my lower lip and sometimes give em a bite (with her lips* not her teeth) That is very important.

It just made it seem more "errotic" I will suggest that you get a product called Lip venom, what it does is it creates a Tingling feeling (like a Mild burning sensation) on the guys lips when it comes into contact.. with his, really adds to the moment, and will most certainly make him wonder why his lips feel like there on fire.

Get some really intense breath strips...put one in your mouth (without him noticing) and then french kiss him so that he is surprised by the shock of the breath strip..lol. Seriously, it's hot.

..or take some hard candy and pass it between eachother in a never-ending french kiss.

...or if you're feeling really venterous, kiss his stomach. I don't know what it is but I use to love when my gf did that (she only did it because I surprised her first and she seemed to like it to)

bleh..i going to miss her so much

Definitely kissing the neck and the ears worked for me. Also, the suggestion about whispering something in his ear is excellent advice. I loved it when my ex-gf would do that, and after we'd been dating a while it really turned me on when she'd say "I just want you and only you" or "I am yours".