i feel like im not good enough for anyone and everyone always leaves

links12

No matter how much i try to be positive about myself everytime people leave my life i just feel horrible. Just went through a break up but its just that the people i always love the most leave and I feel like a loser and like i always so something wrong. I dont feel like this most of the days but days like today yes, i feel like ive tried so hard to think positive and love myself and just think that i am worthy of true love and of someone who wont ever leave me but i dont know right now. I feel like i thought my ex would never leave and like hed always be there but he did leave and sometimes i just cant believe it happened. I have friends but i feel so alone right now, i know its weird to feel that way but i feel like i just wish i had someone that i could just cry on their shoulder all night if i had to and that they would tell me everything was going to be okay. I wish i had someone who understood exactly what i was going through but nobody does. No one knows that i feel like im always a failure. Its not like i acted like this with by ex, when i felt loved i didnt feel like i had failed but i feel like peopLe ALWAYS leave and will continue to do so and i will always keep losing what i love. Not only with boyfriends but with friends. I always lose my friends because they just get bored of me. Idk what to do, i feel like ive come to the breaking point and like theres nothing for me out there.

Hey There!

I understand some of your feelings, I've felt that way before as well. Life is about coping with loss. As long as you live, you'll be losing things. People will come and go, bad things will happen to you, people will die, etc. It's a part of life.

I think you need to love yourself. You will always have...you. You can't base your success or failure on who stays and who goes. If you do that you'll constantly be failing in some way.

It's not failure on your part, it's just loss.

Its just that i want to have that one love, that one someone who will never leave. I eventually want to marry and have kids and im not desperate for that right now because i still wanna do other things but eventually i want to find someone who will actually want to spend the rest of their life with me and not just say it you know? I'm scared that even if i do get married i will lose that person somehow. I know i need to love myself but i just can't when i keep pushing the people i love away. i end up feeling such a void.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel your pain and anguish.

It’s not weird to feel the way you are feeling.

Your feeling hurt and emotionally tender.

We all need that comforting feeling of reassurance to get through life’s turmoil’s

Please try and not berate your self over these feelings. Life is hard enough at the best of times.

Unfortunately life is no bed of roses, and as we ‘live’ our lives, people will come and go.

These events happen for a reason. Try the best you can and take the positives from your past and not dwell on the negative.

They will only consume you detrimentally and not enable you to flourish.

I am sure that this community will encourage you to find the strength to carry on.

Wishing you all the very best, peace, love and tranquillity.

• 3 weeks later...
Its just that i want to have that one love, that one someone who will never leave. I eventually want to marry and have kids and im not desperate for that right now because i still wanna do other things but eventually i want to find someone who will actually want to spend the rest of their life with me and not just say it you know? I'm scared that even if i do get married i will lose that person somehow. I know i need to love myself but i just can't when i keep pushing the people i love away. i end up feeling such a void.

Felt like that almost all my life... I have a lot of friends but I also feel so alone, feel void every night and sometimes during the day too.

Truth is I don't think there's anything you can do to fix that, people like us need our other half or we're always going to feel incomplete =( friends don't help, burying myself in work only postpones that feeling so when I'm done I get struck with a intensified feeling of emptiness/void.

Probably not much help but hey, you're not alone =)

Hi everyone, maybe it helps to know you will never be really alone, i my opinion it's an illusion, cause it is state of mind, you can also feel lonely when yu have lots of friends, family, just because people do not have real contact with you, they don't warm your heart. I think nobody can do that, they can support you and share things with you, but in the end you are born alone and you will die alone... Just like animals and everthing that lives on this planet. Ofcorse it's a horrible feeling to feel unloved, unimportant and like your love still has to be found. What you can do is let this thought go, focus on yourself and that you love yourself, go to this process and go to the acceptation that people can not fill up your empthyness, the acceptation that life can feel rough, life is like a rollercoaster, sometimes you go up and sometimes you sink very low, and its going fast too.... I can only say that i think all people suffer from the feelings of being lonely, but think of all the people here on this forum and all the people that were ever on this earth, love yourself and remember when people can give you any love back that you give them, they are so into themselves, its there ego that talks, in the end they would feel lonely, cause they never learned how to deal with themselves, always hangijg around with others. They will use friendship maybe not with a warm hearth for eachother but only for selfesteem and own needs, those people that can not give will not be given....maybe these friends where not real and they learned how to behave without real feelings just as a mask to be part of a group or keeping up an appearance, thats why i think in this time people need to really connect and see what is important in life wih is love, and have more love for all these people who all are seeking for love, a warm place to stay and to come home again. The piont is that a lot of people don't even love themselves, and then they cant give you any love, cause they feel this whole in themselves and want to get some one else to fix this and fill there needs, like you go to a shop and buy things.... Dont think that these friendships are good, they will leave cause they consumed all your warmth and energy and when you are empthy they will seek for others to give them this.... But its never enough cause its inside of them like a big whole. If you pray that you will be lead to good places and people and you believe that you are good the waynyou are hen you will get inner peace about your experiences with friends who left you. Wish you all the best!

Breakups hurt but I look at it this way, that person was just not meant to be in your life. Somebody better will come a long that will make you even happier.

As far as friends go, I know what you mean about not having anybody to really help you through things. Recently there have been so many things going on with me and I want so much to just have that shoulder to cry on and listen to everything that I want to get out. But often friends judge or just don't understand. That is why I try so hard to be that friend that you can talk to without judging. We all need somebody to talk to things about.

Archived