i was wording to the gilrs do you masterbate.

gangsta180

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

What is really fun for him and you is to masturbate together. then help eachother. I know when i am with a guy it drives him wild to see me play with myself. I have a hard time achiving orgasm otherwise. I have gotten a few orally and a few durring sex (usually when i am on top), but a sure way for me to get one is for me to do it myself.

Well once at school i have no idea how we got into it but lots of my friends admitted lmao i was like wth? One said he uses a newspaper lol...I just wondered how it is for girls do you talka bout it alot or keep sex stuff secret...In my krew we laugh about it but dont go over the top otherwise your branded as obsessed...

As for the vibrator problem just use one of those back massagers lol

Shin i havent had a proper hug yet although i know im ugly big deal...My life doesn't revolve around girls, im done with them for a long long time now. Most people are like trying to hit on a girl every 10 seconds lol others like me just stand back watch and laugh heh...

Shin if you dont stop ill throw an xbox at your head and you have no idea how much that would hurt...If you wanna move from my crap list on msn to valued contacts you better shape up

-XmF