is there something fundamentally wrong with me?

wtm78

why does my relationship fails again? is there something fundamentally wrong with me? am i undeserving of love? is relationship so difficult? why does couple fight? why do people say they love each other yet they fight like they want to slash each others throat? is it so difficult to apologize? why is it so difficult to choose love and not your rights? i hate my life and the woman i broke up with. maybe she is too young and immature for me? maybe i have issues myself. yes, you can say that we are just incompatible. yet it sucks to know that you had made a wrong choice from the beginning. i love her for the things we had together. i hate her for all the hurts she caused. is there something fundamentally wrong with me? maybe i am just not meant to be with another person. maybe i should just live alone.

I'd say take this break up as a time to think about your own issues. Maybe these include falling for the wrong people, seeking validation from others, not having boundaries due to be needy of love.

If you work in yourself, in your inside it will reflect in your choices.

I firmly believe that after having gone through such process of inner reflection. Now I can't wait to meet someone new I am interested in to see for myself how much I have changed and to see if patterns in relationships have changed for me.

Archived