He ended our relationship - plz help..

forgot25

Hello everyone! I’m from Greece.

I’d like to talk about a relationship I had, with the man I love, but unfortunately it ended .. I'm 21 and he’s 24 ..

We met each other in university, we’re in the same field .. He was impressed and showed too much interest, and we were very well together ... We spent all the time together, and finally lived together very soon ...

We did many things together .. He showed me that he loved me .. We spent the whole day together .. The truth is that I was a bit jealous with him more than normal ...But he accepted that ... Our relationship lasted 2 years ... When we left the city where we were studying then came the distance (geographical distance) ...

Then, he went to work for a month in Germany (things were worse then between us). I was jealous and we were fighting all the time and this became worse with the distance .. He said that he began to think the geographical distance and he couldn’t bare the way I was treating him any more ...I tried to change his mind with no results... After than he had to go to the army in Cyprus ...

I stopped communicating with him, and when I did that, he started to communicate with me .. He said he loves me , he sais that he’s afraid ... he said that I was the biggest part of his life and he ‘s a coward ... I did nothing and he went on to say that he thinks that we could still be together ..

I began to hope again and one day I asked him if he wants to be together again .. And he said that we can’t be together.. I’m about to go crazy .. I love him .. This is hurting me so much..

What should I do; I do not want to lose him for ever ..

Thank you for your time!

So do you still have the distance between you two? I'm assuming you do. It's so hard to be in a long distance relationship. But besides that, if he said that you can't be together then he may not want to get together again. I feel so bad for you, but if he doesn't want to pursue a relationship then there is nothing you can do.

So do you still have the distance between you two? I'm assuming you do. It's so hard to be in a long distance relationship. But besides that, if he said that you can't be together then he may not want to get together again. I feel so bad for you, but if he doesn't want to pursue a relationship then there is nothing you can do.

I'm thinking of telling him to meet at some time in the future.. Maybe when he finishes his Army obligation... Because he might be under a lot of pressure now... What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived