4 months of NC undone in one text.

So I'm driving home from work and I get this:

Hi, I wanna apologise, but not in a way that means I wanna get back with you. I wanna say I'm sorry for being such a * * * * * last night. I crossed the line and I shouldn't have. I was to blame for our failed relationship, as well as you were. I was angry and I still am. I know how you feel. I wanted you to feel the same pain I felt. I'm sorry, I can't say anything else without leading you on. I do still have feelings, but I don't wanna get back together. It won't work, not because I don't want it to, but cause of where we'd be. I can't see it working atm. I hope you understand, and again, I'm sorry.

The holy flying feck? More confused than I was last night. Do I reply now or what?

If you must replay just state that you understand and wish her the best of luck, then start moving on. Don't prolong it with any kind of open ended statement that needs another response.

Or..

You can just ignore it. Either way is fine so long as you end communication with her. She's clearly telling you she wants little to nothing to do with you.

Oh no I clearly understand she doesn't want me back, expect for the fact shes hurt me and then apparently tried to apologise, when I haven't spoken to her for months. I don't want her to keep texting me every night but I don't wanna break nc. Just want an insight into why she might be doing this.

Oh no I clearly understand she doesn't want me back, expect for the fact shes hurt me and then apparently tried to apologise, when I haven't spoken to her for months. I don't want her to keep texting me every night but I don't wanna break nc. Just want an insight into why she might be doing this.

She had a weak moment. She was probably hurting and decided that you needed to share in some of that pain, after all she probably blames you for it (even if it wasn't *your* fault). It's been known to happen on many, many occasions.

She made a mistake and she apologized for it. You really need not say anything in response. She's just battling her own demons.

What is this girl up to!!! you never said anything to her about getting back together or otherwise...

i think she is trying to get you to react, she must be losing it cos you haven't contacted her in 4 months.

Do not take the bait! that first text about effing the other guy says it all.

loulou x

Don't take the bait!!!! Don't respond!!! Like I said its killing her that your not. She's said that crap about not getting back together because she feels her ego is taking a hit with you not responding. Stay strong and level headed. This will def not be the last time you hear from her (as long as you stay NC) so be prepared...

Remember you owe her NOTHING! She lost all her privileges when she left you.

Aqua

This will def not be the last time you hear from her (as long as you stay NC)

Too * * * * ing right. It's half 1 in the morning and I can't really see the phone screen through tears but literally 10 minutes ago

*phone rings*

Me like the still asleep idiot I am answer it without looking

Her: *giggle*

I looked at the name and * * * * ing lost it.

I basically asked her why she'd tell me that, what right she has to force her way into my life, and quite rudely told her she's a stupid slag, and she should go * * * * herself. Woops.

Why me?

( does anyone know how to block calls on an iPhone?)

Too * * * * ing right. It's half 1 in the morning and I can't really see the phone screen through tears but literally 10 minutes ago

*phone rings*

Me like the still asleep idiot I am answer it without looking

Her: *giggle*

I looked at the name and * * * * ing lost it.

I basically asked her why she'd tell me that, what right she has to force her way into my life, and quite rudely told her she's a stupid slag, and she should go * * * * herself. Woops.

Why me?

How are are you guys? She sounds like she's acting like a early teenager.

She's showing very, very immature behavior on this. Don't stoop to her level...you picked up the phone, whatever. Don't let it happen again, in fact block her number if have you to and she wont' stop calling/texting.

Agree don't stoop to her level and don't show her any emotion! It was a mistake to show her that she was affecting you. From now on... act with total indifference. She wanted to get a rise out of you and was successful doing so. Don't let it happen again. Stay strong. Stay NC and keep working on yourself. You deserve someone much better than this. Good luck.

Archived