Hi I have been in this relationship with a girl for almost a year now and I cheated on her once in the past. Well anyways I was at her house tonight and she was talkin to one of her friends that moved away that she is pretty close with and they were talking about sex her friend asked her how mnay people she has slept with in the last 7 months and she said lets not talk about this...then the next line was i have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now and he's here....so no...............Does that mean that she just didnt want to tell her the truth because she was like lets not talk about this and then she said I was at her house and then she said SO NO. She doesnt know I was reading over her shoulder when she was typing the IM. I am kind of lost I dont know if I am just in secure from what I have done in the past and thinks she is going to get back at me or what. Someone help me

Okay Man,

Cheating is totaly wrong. And just because you cheated on her doesnt give her a good reason to cheat on you. There is no good reason to cheat on someone. I do have to say bad part on cheating on her and sort of bad part on looking on the IM's. But i guess curiosity gets the best of everyone. Maybe she already did something, or maybe shes just trying to get you to learn a lesson you never know... You need to ask her by the honest truth if she has ever done anything with someone while you two were dating...

I think she might have cheated on you, I don't think it was 'to get back at you' though... That would be too weird... Having sex and having it 'only,' to get back at someone? I think you need more then revenge to have sex with someone. I think you should def. talk to her about this stuff. Keep us updated...

I did talk to her about it my girlfriedn said that she said that to her friend about lets not talk about it because she doesnt like bringin up how many people she has been with around me because she thinks I get mad. My girlfriend did tho ask her friend how many she had been with before my girlfriend said all that so I guess I should believe her? What do u think

Well,

the second you girlfriend finds out that your not trusting her shes going to get really mad and not trust you back ( girls often do this because your " not trusting her trust " .. ). But, a lot of people that cheat on people often do lie about it at first, but if she hadn't done anything why not just say it? Honesty and Trust are very important. Ask her the question she asked him..