maybe it's just me???

k so my boyfriend and me have been going out for like a 1 1/2 years and when we first started going i felt like we were more like friends and that he didnt really like me...well i was wrong and i did something very wrong, i cheated on him with his best friend...but thats all in the past and we have forgot about it all. but anyway all of my past relationships have been BAD really bad i have gone out with 2 of the biggest players around here and i got hurt because the one i really truly loved and he cheated on me i dont know how many times, every single boyfriend that i have had till now has treated me like i was nothing just somebody to be there when they needed some, and most of them cheated on me many of times behind my back. so its very hard for me to trust anybody and i still have a hard time trusting my b/f just b/c he does/did hang out with all of these guys that i have went out with. but i know myself and i get told that hes not like that hes not going to cheat but there is still the fact of the what ifs? and like he gets mad at me when i look on his phone and see who he has called and stuff well i cant help that becuase he lied to me this summer and told me that he went out to his friends house to a party but he really went out to my cuz's house and got drunk and slept in the same tent as her, yeah he told me the truth the next night at like 9. and he also gave his ex-girlfriend a ride home and after she got home sat there and talked to her for like 2 hours and he didnt tell me about that right away. and this weekend he went to a party where his ex was gonna be at and im not supposed to get mad or think anything when he does stuff like this. i dont know what to think anymore will somebody just tell me something please? thank you

hey......I am going through a similar breakup situation....where we're still technichally dating, non exclusively.... So its not cheating if she hooks up with someone...Ouch. This is after a 2 year relationship. I know the phone thing is tempting, i've done it myself a couple times. But in the end, if you half to look, you've already lost. I've found that you have to have more confidence in your own self, than to worry if this dudes screwing around. I sympathise though, because that is a very hard place to be in a relationship. So I suggest that you dont put yourself there. A relationship is like a table, you put your heart an soul into it, but in the end, its held up by legs. And trust and being nice are two very big legs. With out them, your gonna be carrying this all around by yourself. It's tough to hear, but think about if this guy is worth all the pain he's causing you, and if not. Then try taking a good old fashion break. Remember, absense makes the heart grow fonder. And mean while, you should see if theres anyone else out there for you. Hope this helps