Think I finally got some closure

So after 3 months the ex contacted me asking if I was doing well. I said I was doing well but missing her and the child a bit. She said we could never be more than friends again and I said there was to much chemistry and past there for us to be friends and its best we don't stay in contact.

I think this means I've got my closure she has moved on completely but I still feel like * * * *

Cheers guys.

Not planning on it. There was more in the chat and all up it was pretty amicable actually. we ended it with saying good luck to each other. I am hoping to that this will be the final piece I need to truly move on. At least the guilt part is already gone as I felt guilty for not having left her better for having known me but now I can see that she really is.

It does feel like this is now the end so now I can rebuild agian

For some people it takes a lot for them to feel it is finally over.

There are quite a few threads where I would be absolutely stunned at hearing them, wanting to give it another go and continue to miss the person after what their partner had done to them.

Along with closure, there is also that horrible feeling of completely feeling alone as you feel all ties are cut to the person.

As you say you can now rebuild which is what always has to happen.

I hope rebuilding doesn't take too long for you.

Archived