Implantation bleeding

Skout41

Ok first a bit of backround my g/f is 16 and we have been together for 7 months now and i love her to death the most we do sexually is just fooling around with oral and manual stimulation (Outercourse?) well anyway ive always heard of those freak storys where the girl gets pregnant by getting some semen on her hand and then touching herself. Well that scenario is starting to worry me now because a few days ago on the 6th or 7th (September) she had some freak bleeding her last period ended August 23 and she says she will start over in usually 23-24 days but the freak bleeding occurred on the 6th or 7th (think not sure) but she shouldnt have started till the 16 or 17th (septmber) and the weirdest part..to me atleast is that the "freak bleeding" only lasted for bout 2.5 days and then stopped when it usually lasts 7 days. So pretty much what im wondering is that...is it normal for a girls period to come early ? or could her cycle be changing ? Could this be implantation bleeding ?

Im worried i dont know what to think....

sorry i think i did a poor job of explaining so if u have any questions please im me at Wrestler4ever76 or just post a question but please help because were both really scared

Thanks in advance

Skout41