Im confused what just happend

NotAPenquin

I feel so confused.. and frustrated.

It ended yesterday morning.. then she contacted me at 5am this morning and we were texting.. she was saying how shes been out drinking she needed something to numb the pain because she feels so lost, shes scared of been in a relationship and always pushes people away but she never wanted to do that to me.

I thought she was finally ready to maybe talk about working this out with me.. so after phoning her to and have her sit there and not talk.. i hung up and sent a text. Saying if she wanted this to work id work on it with her.. we could go as slow as she needs, start over again because i love her and when we were good we were amazing.

She never replied.. i think she is ignoring me now.. shes sitting on facebook talking to people.. and im sitting here watching my phone waiting.

What just happened? Im so stupid arnt i.. i got sucked in again.. what do i do now? Text her and ask whats going on? Or ignore her back?

i would try one more time to talk to her, email her or call her. if it doesnt work out then move on, because it will only get worse in the future, i am in the exact position but with a guy (im a girl). i tried but he never replied so i am moving on and doing well in life, maybe try the same thing? x

I told her i never wanted this to end, but im going to go back to no contact for myself. If she figures out what she want and thats for us to try again contact me and if im available and still interested we can try again. I left it at that.. She replied i never texted back.

Just dont understand why they text you coming on strong then once you reply they go all cold again. It was only the first day of no contact so its not so bad, but ive got to keep away i know this, its just hard at times.

Archived