No hope for me what so ever!!

tulipsfav

keep it at.. think postive.. dont dwell on it so much..

and dont try to make it happen.. live ur life happy alone and when u least expect it someone will come into ur life.. its what im doing..

in the last few months ive been talking to alot girls and meet up with a few and few dates too.. but nothing yet..

keep ur head up and stay postive..

keep it at.. think postive.. dont dwell on it so much..

and dont try to make it happen.. live ur life happy alone and when u least expect it someone will come into ur life.. its what im doing..

in the last few months ive been talking to alot girls and meet up with a few and few dates too.. but nothing yet..

keep ur head up and stay postive..

to be honest i dont think i physically have the energy to keep up with the guys on the site playing mind games.

i have found online dating to be really hit and miss. I have done it on and off for about 6 years. Not 6 continual years, but short bursts.

I know that there are people that meet and fall in love and get married using online dating, but i think really the chances of it are very random and slim.

i am more of teh opinion now that it is better to meet someone in real life

i have found online dating to be really hit and miss. I have done it on and off for about 6 years. Not 6 continual years, but short bursts.

I know that there are people that meet and fall in love and get married using online dating, but i think really the chances of it are very random and slim.

i am more of teh opinion now that it is better to meet someone in real life

Thankyou, i agree with you, it was so successful for 2 friends of mine, when will it be my turn

to be honest i dont think i physically have the energy to keep up with the guys on the site playing mind games.

i feel the same way about women.. its why im very very selective.. first sign of any games i dont even bother anymore..

u just have to screen alot better..

I'm pretty much the same.

I have had some 'success' with meeting men via online dating sites (2 relationships and dated a number of others) but I can only do it for short periods because I find it draining... and obviously nothing has worked out long term.

Was thinking the other day about the many people I know who are in long term relationships and they all got into them with the greatest of ease, which I have observed to be the case for the majority of people, but definitely not me!

It baffles me but I guess just like some people have a hard time learning to read or whatever, I'm that way with relationships, doesn't come easy to me at all.

you know, i think people get the tendency to ignore you online so easily, because they are not in front of you. i think with the technology with its advantages, it killed our communication skills, and killed our ethics, and respect. I sometimes feel like i am not shy in person. if i can overcome that side, i will do fine. as i prefer people face to face than online.

So who plays more games - men or women? General consensus is that men are simple creatures albiet pigs at times, but women play more games.

Different type of games IMO. We all play games to a certain degree; partly due to our survival instincts I'm sure.

I met men through on line dating sites on and off for about 5 years -met about 100 men in person, was in contact with hundreds. The way I survived it was by meeting in person ASAP (which meant honing my screening skills and googling skills lol) and by limiting the emailing/messaging to one or two emails before talking by phone, then one or two phone calls. Many of my friends met spouses/fiancees/long term partners through on line dating sites. I had a few short term relationships and in general met good people.

At least where I did my dating (a major city) I found that advantages included being slim/in shape, living in a major city so there was rarely an issue of distance and limiting my dating to men who were looking for marriage and family like I was. I am sure there are men who prefer women who are somewhat overweight or don't mind but particularly in online sites where most men I found looked at the photo first and sometimes only (i.e. barely read the profile) being slim was a definite advantage. A few asked me for additional photos (beyond the 4 I posted) which I found offensive but what I understood was that there were women who posted inaccurate photos to hide that they were overweight. I never sent additional photos. I only asked for a photo if there was no photo or if the photo was taken at such a far distance that it was impossible to see anything. A few guys posted misleading photos.

A good way is to already live with knowing how great the pleasure would be to finally have somebody after a long time, without disturbing yourself with useless thoughts about the seemingly hopeless now.

And what life has taught me is that the longer your patient, the better the result.

Archived