Do you ever just settle in a relationship out of comfort?

I'm in a situation right now where I could settle with a girl I'm comfortable with like I've done in the past, or I could really go after this other girl whos special to my heart and who likes me a lot. Have you ever settled in a relationship strictly for comfort or convience? Rather than being with the person because you truly care about them? Be honest, I want to hear your story.

Thanks

Theo

I think it has been done.

I think there are a lot of relationships where the bond holding the people together is a sense of comfort and security. Which gets poorly translated into love.

Bottom line is that if you are having feelings for someone else and cannot stop them, then you shouldn't be in a relationship unless it's with that person.

Its been done but its stupid. Why settle for one girl that you can put up with when you have the option of being with someone that will actually accentuate(sp?) your life. Just make sure you that the girl you leave is not the girl you want before you do it. A mistake like that can be hard to correct. Greener grass? Maybe, you better make sure before you step over that line.