Am I just being completly insecure?

Trying1

I think that you might be completely insecure on this one. People are prone to letting other people down, but you've got to put some more trust into your boyfriend. Unless, of course, this girl is giving you a reason to be threatened other than looking the way she does. Has she told you she wants your guy for herself or something like that?

Also, I'm in agreement with ~2sidedcoin~ on this one - posting her pictures here was probably not the best idea. For her privacy, perhaps it would be best to take them down and just explain that she is a good-looking woman.

The only way one can accurately assess if you should be threatened by this woman's looks is if we knew your boyfriend's exact physical tastes in women as well as what you look like. I believe that a simple text thread would suffice in this case.

Gonna agree - I'd edit those pictures out as she would most likely not appreciate someone posting her on a forum to judge her looks.

That said, I think she is very attractive. That has nothing to do with whether or not you can trust your boyfriend with her, though. A lot of other factors come into play there and you should be looking at the picture as a whole rather than just focusing on the outer appearance of this young woman.

How close are they? Do they have an inappropriate friendship? Does he spend more time with her than you? Has he boasted of his attraction to her? There is much more to be seen than just what she looks like. Yes you are being insecure.

How close are they? Do they have an inappropriate friendship? Does he spend more time with her than you? Has he boasted of his attraction to her? There is much more to be seen than just what she looks like. Yes you are being insecure.

They're not really really close, but there more than acquaintances. Yeah, their friendship is appropriate. He doesn't spend more time with her. He did mention one time that she is pretty. I think she's REALLY pretty, so I know that it's because of my low self esteem, but it's hard to get over so easily. I know that i need to think about more of what's on the inside than the outside. Ugh...

Also, she doesn't show any big signs of being interested in him, but I'm just afraid feelings are going to develop there.

I didn't see the pictures, but as the others have said she'd very beautiful and attractive, I think it's perfectly understandable to feel insecure about your bf's friendship with her, unless you're way more attractive than she is. I know it's more adult consider the inner side etc, but realistically, I think if a guy is close, as in friends, with a very attractive girl, why would he not desire her and possibly develop emotional feelings for her? I think it's realistic for that thought to cross your mind and bother you.

Archived