Ex Girlfriend -----

Madara87

Okay, So after class today i left to a friend house who she missed class today so she asked for the assignment so i bring it to her and stop by to check up on her mother cause she is disable can't do much and i known them for 10 years.. My ex girlfriend happens to be there "In-Law" but her and her baby daddy got into it and spit up.. So my "Ex Girlfriend" was there which i didn't know happens to sit on the couch i guess she let her friend borrow her car for an job interview earlier so i drop my friend her assignment then i took off to work.. 30 minutes later i get a text a crap load of text from my ex...

This is her texts...

- * * * ! what you doing here these my peoples go get your own peoples..

- You Dumb@ss you deserve that flat tire, broken windows, and lost your mother grandmother ring idiot..

- Don't f**king come around here anymore..

- That is why we broke up the first place you always follow me around!!! Holy Crap leave me alone already...

~~~ & more BS...

I didn't even bother texting back just ignored her...

To me i think she is crazy?

wow, that's insane. Did you guys talk at all when you got there? I say ignore her text, she must be totally upset with something in her life to try to drag you down with her.

Nope not a single word between me and her but she said hi to me i didn't say anything to her.. I look and looked away like she ain't there as soon i drop the assignment off i left to work... Then 30 minutes later i got the text of "BS"...

Today 11/30 @ 6:30 pm i got another 2 text from my ex she said... Listen i am sorry that i said that to you yesterday, I had called my mother in law and discuss what i had text you and i am sorry for disturbing you at work ill let you get back...

Another text @ 7:40 pm - This is probably a dumb question but do you remember what i did to my credit card and when the last time i used it?

Again i didn't response i ignored them.....

Archived