ex bf of 4 years new gf...is it a rebound or a serious new relationships?!?!

kyoko07

My ex and i have been broken up for about 2 months now...1 of which has been strictly no contact after i went over to his place and things got a bit out of hand. Pretty much i cried and begged for him to take me back and this jst started the strict NC phase.

Before this though we were still talking and he even invited me out to spend time with him. This one time he even drunk called me to ask how i was doing wen i didnt reply to his earlier msg, telling me he jst got home, goodnite and how he was drunk. My friend also told me that during this time he kept talking about me as well.

However after that disastrous incident yea we havnt talked at all. Now i jst found out he has a new gf!!

Im thinking is it serious or a rebound? Hes known this girl for a very long time and they were frends. However he didnt start talking to her until after the bad incident so im not sure if its real or not. On fb hes always posting super happy, positive comments so i dont kno... His last post to her was "you are truly wonderful" and i can help thinking its a bit fast for him to say that...

Can any1 give me any insight into what they think abt this situation? I mean feelings dont dissappear overnight rite?

Possible rebound.

The best thing is not to worry about it. Just don't think about it AT ALL.

Who cares about what's happening with his life?

I'd say the first step towards moving on for you would be to block his Facebook. It is amazing the life after you've blocked him. Truly amazing.

Now i jst found out he has a new gf!!

Im thinking is it serious or a rebound?

What difference does it make to you? I mean, either way, all you can do is continue to leave him alone. Anyway, he might not even know himself. But probably it's some sort of rebound.

Hes known this girl for a very long time and they were frends.

Well, it could mean lots of different things. None of which make any difference to what you do from here. Keep focusing on leaving him alone and getting healed.

On fb hes always posting super happy, positive comments so i dont kno... His last post to her was "you are truly wonderful" and i can help thinking its a bit fast for him to say that...

Leave FB alone. Disconnect from him, delete him, stop looking at his profile.

I mean feelings dont dissappear overnight rite?

No, not usually. But it still doesn't matter for what you should be doing.

Ok, you've sort of posted the same thing twice. That's a bit confusing, but from your other post ...

Another major issue was, whenever he tried to help me i kinda lashed out at him. Saying things like "you dont kno what im feeling because youve never experienced this pain" or "ur words arent helping me atm".

Its true though that he has life easy. Hes never been depressed or had anything bad happen to him. And im not the only one who thinks this all our friends do as well. So it kinda irritates me that he gets everything without trying and fails to understand pain.

Well, lashing out at him like that wasn't a good idea. But anyway, if what you say is correct, there's nothing you can do now really, except to leave him alone. If he perceives you as being negative and depressed (as you said earlier), then he is likely to want to run away from that, which he did. And if he doesn't understand that sometimes people hurt, then you hurting even more and telling him about it is not going to change that point of view. Really, you can't do anything except leave him alone. Sorry, I know that's not what you want to hear

Im changing now though. Like im more social, being more positive and trying new things in life as well. Every1 has been telling me theyr seeing the change.

That's good. Keep doing this

Just found out soon new information which is quite surprising. Apparently a few weeks after the breakup he was "using" his close female frend as a rebound, making out with her, getting drunk, and pretty much jst being a selfish retard for lack of better word. After all this he told her that they had to stop what they were doing cuz he was developing feelings for his current gf. The "close frend" told him that if he got with her, they have to cease being frends which i think is weird.

Thing is the close frend was being two faced to me the whole time saying that she wuld help me get thru this etc etc T_T

After hearing all this im surprised that he handled the breakup this way bcuz i always perceived him to be the more emotional strong out of the two of us.

Now that i kno all this, i can kinda see that he is serious with this girl, but the circumstances in which it came abt is kinda making me questioninng it too. Cuz he seems to be all over the place and trying to come off as if he is fine and strong.

Any insight or opinions are welcome.

Archived