Hey people,

Ever since I came home from Bristol I have felt at a loss.

You see I went down to Bristol to visit my older sister and i did a week of work experiance there.

I thought i'd hate it because doing work during the summer holidays would be boring. I really enjoyed it! Infact I loved it so much that I begged my sister to let me do more days the following week.

You see people at work saw me as a someone rather than a something!! and I have never felt like that for ages.

When people took it in turns to make coffee they asked me!They evan invited me out for a pub lunch.

At home I feel sad because i have NOTHING to smile about absolutely nothing! Mum and dad think i'm been ignarent because im being really sulky, but its not my fault!

I miss being around people! At home i'm always on my own and I know somethimes it can't be helped but no-one spends time with me when my friends can't.

I like been on my own to have peace and quiet and a time to think about things, but not all the time. I didn't grow up with a younger brother or sister so I was use to been on my own and id people interrupt my quiet time I get pissed off quickly.

My mum and dad love me but the have a bad way of showing it. Mum keeps threatening to send me back to Bristol to live if thats what I want, but I know she wont and I wish she would.

I don't know what to do anymore, I'm crying my self to sleep thinking of the good time I had with my sister and her work friends.

Please help me I need someone to understand me.

Best wishes Laura x