I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years, and I love him will all my heart. We have had our ups and downs, and fights and all the typical high school drama. But I really do love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Well, on the first day of school he broke up with me. He said "I don't want a girlfriend right now" but he does, he was just lying to me. Apparently, he just suddenly doesn't like me anymore. I don't get it at all. I have tried to talk to him about it, and he agreed to be just friends, and that he would be my partner in tennis in gym. Well, today we had tennis and he completely ignored me. He didn't speak to me or wave at me. But he was very boisterous with his friends, lots of goofing around and being loud. But I could tell he wasn't really being himself. I called him after school and I asked him why he didn't even acknowledge me, and at first he tried to claim he didn't see me, but I know he did. What is his problem? Why is he ignoring me? There is no reason for him to be mad at me. He told me I was annoying him, so I guess I'm just not going to speak to him anymore. I almost hate him now. Why would someone who a week ago was telling me that they wanted to marry me, now ignore me? Its bizarre and everyone I talk to about this thinks he is a jerk and insane. I just don't know how to handle this because I want him back and I really do love him deeply.

well yeah...but this boy is being like that. I don't understand why he is ignoring me. There is no need for that. Its almost like hes mad at me. But I did nothing wrong. He was acting too happy in gym, like he wants to prove me how happy he is without me. I don't know what his problem is.