Found love of my life. Can't feel him inside... any solutions?

Edea

I found the love of my life. He is my best friend. We've been dating for 4 months. But there's a problem. I can't feel him inside. I don't know if it's my vagina that's too big or his pennis is too small (yeah, sounds ridiculous... but that's about it). We've both had couples before and didn't have this problem. We've tried everything. We are too sad...

Any solutions? Tried everything (using beads for 3 months on daily basis, we don't use condom -I take oral contraceptive pill-, different positions, but nothing.) I tend to have excessive vaginal secretion.

I wouldn't mind receiving any kind of surgery if it exists. Anyone help?

That sounds very frustrating. I emphasise with you, completely. You find someone you're in love with and when you move to the bedroom you can't achieve the ultimate connection you are yearning for. What size is his penis? Are there other ways he can satisfy you?

It's small. But I don't care about that, I just love him and want to be with him. It is very frustrating... Yesterday we both ended up crying because of this situation, we said we should be friends again, but we don't want to.

Yes, he satisfies me in everything else. In fact, he is the best sexual partner I've ever had... apart from the MAJOR problem. But we can't spend the rest of our lifetime without coitus...

Yes I have. But I just find expensive surgery (that isn't recommended for women who want to have kids) or having Benedryl or alcohol 2 hours before having sex, which I find ridiculous, I'm not going to take pills or alcohol everytime I want to have sex.

have you tried different positions?

I had this problem with my man. He has a small penis, and the man before him had a very large one.

We have AMAZING sex now, and the solution was for me to put my legs up on his shoulders. It made everything tighter.

Also, do kaegal exercises daily.

have you tried different positions?

I had this problem with my man. He has a small penis, and the man before him had a very large one.

We have AMAZING sex now, and the solution was for me to put my legs up on his shoulders. It made everything tighter.

Also, do kaegal exercises daily.

I'm just curious, what do you mean by small penis and very large penis? I have wondered about my gf's past lover vs. me, but I was wondering what the size difference was for you and how much it impacted you and your sex.

Yes I have. But I just find expensive surgery (that isn't recommended for women who want to have kids) or having Benedryl or alcohol 2 hours before having sex, which I find ridiculous, I'm not going to take pills or alcohol everytime I want to have sex.

Surgery is a frightfully bad idea. It's very invasive, it could cause damage, scar tissue and lasting pain and there are so many other ways around this. There is absolutely no guarantee that a botched surgery wouldn't make you go from "can't feel anything" to some type of lack of function.

And Benedryl + alcohol? Other than knocking you out so you're a zombie, I'm not sure how that's supposed to help. Alcohol is a central nervous system DEPRESSANT, which means it dulls things, not heightens. This is just a completely hair-brained set of ideas.

I think you should explore ways he can get you off during coitus that supplement his penetration. How do you do with manual stimulation? He or you can manually stimulate yourself clitorally while he's inside, or he can orally bring you to orgasm so that penetration is "getting his", and I wouldn't give up on different positions. Any position that brings your legs together (over the shoulders, lying flat on your stomach or back, spooning) will help to some extent. Also remember that the vagina itself has almost no nerve endings deep inside -- the most are around the G-spot, which is a dime-sized area near the outside of the vagina, at the top (the "roof"). So technically, if his penis is rubbing this, he doesn't need much more than a dime's worth (some women don't have a prominent G-spot [it's not as universal as having a clit], but if you've had this stimulated before during penetration, you have one.)

Just because you can't feel him should not mean your sex life is over. There are people who have sex as paraplegics and can't feel anything from the waist down. They find other ways of lovemaking that achieve the same ends, which is pleasure and connection.

As a last resort, a sex therapist may help give you suggestions about other techniques to try and work with you personally as a couple.

Just no no no no surgery. Put it out of your mind.

there is surgery so sex can be pleasureable? didn't know that

i heard about the alcohol thing may have to try that. I never felt anything amazing from sex so its normal for me.

Archived