there is this girl i know her as a family friend. An unxpected e-mail from comes saying that she kinda likes me and so..on so i chated with her and made sure that she is not joking and she is serious about this. So then i found out she wasnt so serious.

so now I kinda verry much like her too and i think i am not up to her level yet coz she has been out one time and i havent. thats right this is my first time and I wanna make a good impression, chat her up a bit while i am talking with her and things like that u know

make her laugh and let her think that iam just perfect for her

how can i do it, how do I treat her ? coz iam afraid she might not like me or anything

You need to trust in your own common sense to get you through the sticky situations.

This may help: that we all have to enter into every situation with confidence that things will turn out all right. I am doing that right now!

The more practice you get at doing something, the easier it gets.

Try to do anything that you want. Others will say no as they are too afraid of themselves failing and being embarrassed!

Try and do everything to your own best quality and then forgive yourself when things dont go your way!

Try to congratulate yourself when things are ok, and try to say who cares when ever things go bad!

Who Cares if you are wrong, at least you tried something new and soon you will be successful too! Keep up the good work, be determined to succeed.

Your reaction is quite normal. There's a first time with everything. So, why not now for you? Sisterlynch pretty much said it all. I would add to this: do what Nike does: "Just do it!" Learn from your experiences and if things didn't go the way you planned for this time, you'll do things different and may be better next time.

Just for you we have a section with articles in which you will find conversational tips. May be these articles will help you on your way.