Another Prom Question, and Do girls like shy guys.

Okay, prom is approaching, and I still haven't got a date. I do have someone in mind that I really want to go with. She didn't know that I like her, and I only talked to her like twice. She is always with her friends, and i don't want all the people to know that i like her. Another thingy I might add is that I am an "EXTREMELY" shy person, never went on a date.(this girl that I mentioned is also a very shy girl)

So everything is new to me, so i really need some advice. (ive read some of the post already)

Oh, another question, do girl like shy guys? I've been haunted with this vision about not knowing what to say, or saying something really awkward that will end up in bitter silence.....(haunts me still). Do girls like shy guys who don't talk much? Thanks

Well yes some girls do like shy guys who don't talk much and some don't. Well it all depends on their personality but if you like the girl why being shy to her. I mean you do like her then why being shy to her you should open up and talk to her. I once went out with a girl who I did like and all but find out that she lost interest in me because I didn't talk much. Well guess what I learn from that mistake. Think about it why are you being shy about the girl that you like. Is it the fear of rejection? That feeling is ok; every one of us gets that no matter how good you look or how cool you are. You need to get over it and take life as it goes. Remember you should go for it before it is too late. Anyways I hope I helped in some way. Good Luck!

Thank you. I'll try and ask her tomorrow, if i get the chance. I will try and remember what you said. But what kind of thing should I say to her. one reason of shyness: don't know what to say.

I don't want to have conversation that is like.

Hi

Hi

So.....err...

-silence-

so you have any advice?

Thanks...

Thank YOU, you guys have been a great help.

I asked my friend's girl friend to help me out. (like tell me when she is here and help me boost my confidence and stuff)

I brought flowers the next day and asked her, here is our conversation.

"Will you go to the prom with me?"

"Well..." sort of surprised and look around...and look at the person who helped me. and some sort of a smile of disbelief. my friend's girlfriend encourages her to say yes, then she looked at me and finally said "sure"

it was the longest 15 sec that i ever felt, but I was happy. ^^

Yeah, we gave each other our phone number, email address. I sent her an email but she hasn't replied yet. is this bad?

What should i do now? should i call her? or....maybe i should wait for her email....what should i say if i do call her?

Wait for a full week before actually calling her. Gives her time to think about you, and builds up her emotions. Don't constantly call the girl everyday. Even though you think it's the nice thing to do, girls, for some reason, don't seem to like it. Keep in mind this is my opinion. So do whatever that floats your boat.